Trident, Gurgaon
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$100
US$98
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$236
US$199
US$91
Hyatt.com
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$406
US$112
US$99
Hotels.com
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$268
US$245
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$95
US$86
US$111
US$103
Priceline
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$185
getaroom.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,262 results
All reviewswater featuressaffron restaurantan oasiswater bodiesbeautiful hotelpool viewbusiness tripnew delhiclose to the airportexcellent servicedelhi airportbusiness districtambience mallindian foodhotel staffcilantrogym
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was my 2nd visit to the Trident property and reserved my review to see if the 2nd time around was as good as the 1st. And it sure was!!!
This is a beautiful hotel that does not have the look and feel of a city hotel at all, though it just opposite the busy CyberCity business hub of Gurgaon. So after a long day's work when you return it is wonderful to feel the calm and peace of a resort hotel backed by great service of the very friendly and helpful staff. They are what makes the property even better.
Keep up the standards guys !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nisheel
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable feedback about your experience at Trident, Gurgaon.

The hotel as you have noticed is unlike any other city hotel and is built to be an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Unlike any other city hotels, Trident Gurgaon is characterised by domes, arches, reflection pools, fire torches and green gardens. Moreover its locational proximity to the airport and the offices in Gurgaon makes it the most preferred location for travellers.

I am extremely delighted to note that the hotel and its services exceeded your expectations.
Our team is our asset and we take great effort to train our team to deliver excellence. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I will keep my review short and precise.

Trident Hotels have a theme of Height Light and Space. Based on the Moroccon architecture, Trident Gurgaon is the ultra Lap of luxury you can lie in.

We spent couple of days there and it has been like you are totally in different world alltogther. Place is nice and very well located with all the amenities you can ask for.

Only issue is that it doesnt provide free wifi services

A word of advice - always go for pool view rooms

Room Tip: Pool view rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MICK3Y1986

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that the architecture, cleanliness and ambience were to your immense liking. The hotel is spread over 7 acres of land and is distinguished by its reflection pools, well - maintained lawns, domes and arches.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Trident Group is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit.

I personally acknowledge your feedback on the wi-fi service which did not meet your expectations and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Please allow me to share with you that internet in the hotel is an outsourced service which entails high infrastructural costs and the service is hence chargeable. For convenience of all our resident guests, we have introduced 30 minutes complimentary internet usage per day. In addition there are various options of internet packages to select from. Please ask the cyber butler who would assist you with this. Also there is complimentary wireless internet access at the Pool Bar between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. for all our resident guests.

May I request you to please write to me directly at nitesh.gandhi@tridenthotels.com and I will be happy to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Checked in to The Trident for a weekend and wished I was a long staying guest. The warmth, the service the ambience all are excellent ! The Spa was great, food lovely and the silence was sheer luxury! Room could have been larger

Room Tip: Choose the deluxe pool facing room for a stunning view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DayDreamingIndia

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note that the service, food, the architecture and ambience were to your immense liking.

The hotel as you have noticed is built like a resort and is characterised by reflection pools, green lawns, fire mashaals, domes and arches thus making it a favourite destination for business as well as leisure travellers.

Your encouraging words for the staff have been conveyed to them. I would also like to thank you for the special mention for our spa team.

It is feedback from esteemed guests such as you which enable us to constantly review and improve our services and facilities.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I had a very short stay in the hotel as I had to catch a very early morning flight but in a couple of hours the hotel left and amazing positive impression on me. Beautifully made , great food and the most sweetest staff.
Loved the way they lit the Mashals in the night giving it a very palace look .
Totally recommended !!!!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Harshita_mayaa
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note that the ambience, the food and service by the staff were to your immense liking.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Trident Gurgaon.

It is indeed a true pleasure to read that you had a wonderful time with us and that you highly recommend all guests to try our hotel for stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back ‘Home’ on your next trip to the city.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Lovely accommodations. Clean, spacious, modern with tremendous service. Grounds are breathtaking. Only ate at restaurant for breakfast, it was very good. Rooms are adequately supplies with bottled water. Wifi or the inability to connect is my only reason for not giving this resort top ratings.

Room Tip: Pool views are lovely.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank atc664

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on the social platform.

Although I am glad to read your fabulous comments about the cleanliness, ambience, food and rooms of the hotel, but your feedback on 'wi-fi service' is of great concern to me, for which I sincerely apologise.

Your feedback is very important to us. I am sure there are opportunities for us to improve and we will continue to analyse our process of service delivery and guest feedback.