“What a hotel!!!”
Review of Trident, Gurgaon

Trident, Gurgaon
Ranked #2 of 238 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 23 April 2009

Since price was steep and i used to stay in Delhi so had it not been because of a business conference wouldn't have got exposed to a lovely property like this.
the most breathtaking view is as soon as you enter and see the submerged water body, it just refreshes you instantly!and the view keep getter better with every shade of the day.
The lunch buffet was excellent, wide spread, excellent taste and great ambiance.

Do try out their SPA, great layout and tranquility!

Rooms were beautifully done up and its surprising you so close to the busy busy Gurgaon expressway, yet this place is so quite , seems a million miles away.

They should promote based on spa and tranquility and would be full if not already! need more of these in mad metro cities. Do push your office for a meeting or getaway here, its quite heavy on pocket otherwise

Stayed: June 2006, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 April 2009

Only 5 / 6 Star Hotel in Gurgaon area. Right in the centre of the business area. Too pricy !!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2009

The property is very serene and welcoming, the staff cordial and really efficient.

Had no trouble in getting reservations at the entertainment available around the city through the front desk.

All in all an experience worth repeating a 100 times over.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2009

The hotel is awsome.. the rooms and ambience is really worth appreciating. They have a vast range of delicacies around the world. Must try indian sipcy food. If you usualy awake late in the morning, you gonna miss the buffet breakfast which is realy delicious. A La carte is always there to feed you ... try indian paronthas.. they are really good over there. The staff is really professional and soft spoken. Must visit property in Gurgaon for business meets...

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2009

The top of the heap in Gurgaon. Unbelievable property. Large and unique architecture and layout. Very expensive but always booked solid despite that. An easy place to meet people for business meetings.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2009

Beautiful hotel, excellent bfast, good dinner restaurant, very quiet hotel, rooms are great, good have used a little larger space

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank traveljunkie042
Reviewed 11 March 2009

I had the great fortune of staying at the Trident Hotel for one month between December 2008 and January 2009. I will focus on my January stay which was the longest. I had many bags with me due to the length of my stay and was greeted by two of the hotel's employees at the airport. This was very important as my cart was literally toppling over with bags. They collected me from the arrival area, directed me to their spacious luxury car, and whisked me to Gurgaon.

My check-in was seamless. I stayed in one of the basic rooms, facing the garden or wall of the hotel. The room itself was a perfect size for me; and very functional. The bedding was sumptuous, I still miss the comfort of that bed and the lovely bedding!

Every morning the hotel restaurant Cilantro has a buffet offering Continental and Indian foods. I enjoyed the buffet and would recommend it to visitors. I ate mostly at Cilantro and at the Pool Bar...and would often enjoy my lunch on the weekends sitting at the pool which the weather was perfect for in January.

The grounds and facilities are truly amazing: the modern architecture, clean lines, and use of water throughout the property create an oasis from the dust and tumble that surround it.

The spa, which I used both for massages and salon services is only for guests, and I recommend the massage and salon services. The gym is very clean and has just enough equipment to get a good workout in whether on the treadmills or using weights, and the staff is incredibly helpful without being overbearing. Every morning there was a complimentary 6AM yoga class with Dr. Jain which I also highly recommend if you can get up early enough to enjoy it! Just ask at the front desk for the location.

The service overall at the hotel was welcoming and very helpful. Everyone got to know me while I was there since my stay was extended, and they greeted me by name every time they saw me. A couple of months later, when I visit the hotel restaurants, I'm still greeted by name. The staff at Cilantro in particular helped make my stay at the hotel feel like home. I used the laundry and pressing service often and was always pleased with the results. They even darned one of my socks without me pointing it out.

I used the hotel drivers often to take me around on errands and found their service to be top notch. The cars are very clean, luxurious, comfortable, and the drivers professional. The Guest Services team helped me with several suggestions for certain types of shops I was seeking in Gurgaon, and the Business Service Center was useful for printing documents the few times I used it. The Business Service Center also helped me a few times when I had issues connecting to the internet, but these issues were related to my PC not their internet service.

Overall, I can't recommend the Trident enough.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business