“A bit dark and dated”
Review of Rubicon Bar

Rubicon Bar
Ranked #104 of 2,788 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Designed by the Japanese Design Studio Spin, Rubicon Bar & Cigar Lounge is a timeless and sophisticated tribute to the various vintages of spirits. It is known to its connoisseurs as the home of a great selection of malt whiskies, several top shelf Champagnes and spirits of all vintages. The cozy seating arrangement is divided in various enclaves for the privacy of guests. And the spirits really come to soar as you can make good times a routine here. Every connoisseur of cigars knows that it is the Cuban cigar which reigns as the most sought after smoking luxury in the world. We are offering our discerning guests one of the largest and most exclusive selections of Cuban cigars anywhere in the country as you can smoke inside the Cigar Lounge.
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Service is always amazing, i just found it to be a bit dark, the furniture to be very heavy and as it was the only bar the atmosphere wasn't always what i was looking for.

1  Thank KathyB1971

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed in March 2013 for 2 weeks and decided to stay for my second stay in June 2013 for one week as it was a great experience and I wanted to renew it. The bar staff is excellent and have a great sense of service. I recommend the place also for the food and ambiance.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

The atmosphere is very relaxed and quiet. The place is laid out quite spaciously and the furniture is chic and comfortable. Excellent music--lounge type and good food. Rajveer was very attentive and catered perfectly to our needs. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

The food is good as well as on the pricier side. They have a good selection of liquor, and the bartender mixes some good cocktails. The L.I.I.T here is one of the most refreshing mixes that we've ever had. Add a very good crowd (usually seen every Saturday) and you have all the makings for an exciting evening.
A cool place for a weekend of music and masti... all around !
All the staff are very welcoming....

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I was here with my friends - one of them recommended this place for couple drinks :). It was a good recommendation :) We were nice welcomed, seated close to the bar. We came here only for drinks, bar menu is great, huge choice. There is nice music, not so loud and you can have conversations. I'm planning to visit this place again.
At last specially thanks to Rajveer for making my day special...