Citrus Hotel Gurgaon Central
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$100
US$98
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$236
US$199
US$91
Hyatt.com
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$406
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$200
US$169
  • Pool
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$185
US$153
  • Restaurant
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$268
US$245
Oberoi Hotels
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$95
US$86
US$100
US$77
US$111
US$103
Priceline
All reviewskingdom of dreamsvalue for moneybusiness tripsec markethouse keepingsector marketwalking distancehuda city center metro stationcomfortable staybirthday partyget togetherbreakfast spreadbuffet dinnermini barlast monthcourteous staffthe hotel staff
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My stay was quiet good as i was on a family trip. the staff is very friendly & the food quality is also good. However, I stayed there for 1 week but the kind of hospitality we received there was quiet Fair. I would recommend it more if you are going with your family rather than a business meeting.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cute D
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure for us to have you stay with us. We appreciate your gesture and your kind words towards our associates.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

My stay along with my family memebrs for four days wrere very good.The staffs are trained to be custemer friendly and helpful.The breakfast was excellent with good mix of contnental and Indian stuff. we enjoy the hot Dosas,Omlet prepared for us. Yhank you staff.
The travel desk was good, They made good arrangement for us to visit Delhi,Agra and near places.The drivers were good. we feel safe to travel with them.The staff in hotel packed us sandwitches for our early hours travel.
The manager Ashish Verma was always available to help.
We enjoyed swimming along with our kids in roof top pool.
Improvemnt required in bathroom safety as the glass pane between WC and bathroom is unsafe (Room 103).In case a person locked inside the bathroom it will be night mare to come out.Sure Citrus will take urgent measure to make it safe.Need more hangers in bathroom to hang towels and dress.
Also in 60 ml. Certain stuffs are not replenishing eg. Grey Goose.pleasenote.
Thanks a lot for entire staff .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mr Varghese,

Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope you see you soon. I must thank you also on behalf of my team for sparing your valuable time in writing about us on Trip Advisor. It was our pleasure to have served you. I have passed on your kind words to Ashish and he thanked you. You have certainly given enough reason for his day getting brightened up.

We have also made a note of the areas where we are lacking and will certainly improve through our rigorous training session.

Thank you once again and have a lovely weekend ahead!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Its a great hotel to live in with the homely environment, the staff is finely tuned,they are conducted by skilled, intuitive, and committed managers. Everyone knows their job, how to get it done, how to work with other staffs, and most importantly – how to read each guest. I had a great experience while staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Dear Guest,

It was really a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and the manner our talents have showcased themselves. We appreciate your kind gesture and look forward to seeing you again in future.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Room quality and food quality is worst. There was nothing good in breakfast. Even the dinner which I ordered was worst, I had the worst biriyani ever. They have simply turned a cheap guest house to a hotel. This is my first and last experience in this hotel! I will never recommend this hotel to any one.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Suprateek2014
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid feedback and will do our best to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My stay was quite disappointing and it has to do with the foremost and prime responsibility you expect from hospitality industry. I am mentioning here about service to a guest. I am a business traveller and as most would, I expect a nice sleep and good service. 3 Night stay had one issue i noticed was lack of responsibility towards guests. Not going into the detail, but Citrus needs to get to the toes if they want to stand out out of 10 hotels at the neighbourhood all at walking distance.

Good Luck & gear up guys

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank manojeetrautray
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback and we will certainly work towards to improve our services so that we can be able to match your expectations if not exceeding it on your next visit. I have shared your feedback with my team members and must say that they were disheartened to say the least. They promised to turn around the services to ensure our guests have a comfortable stay with us.

We apologize for letting down your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back with a much better service standards.