“Good experience”

Taj City Centre Gurugram
Ranked #6 of 263 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed at this Hotel during one of my official visit. The Staff are very helpful. I needed to do lot of errands in and around the city. Since I was new to the city I was totally lost. The staff helped me with utmost precision and made my stay completely enjoyable. All the Best guys. Way to go!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Taj City Centre Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

We are delighted that the hotel and the service standards were up to your expectations.

Your kind words of commendation have been shared with the Hotel team. This kind of positive feedback is very motivating for our team.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2014

A really positive experience from check-in to check-out. Friendly, helpful staff, nice rooms, great facilities and excellent food (and service) in the restaurant.

Definitely worth checking out if you need a hotel in the area - a colleague and I were both agreed that we'd stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Taj City Centre Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I would like to thank you for the nice review regarding your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

We greatly appreciate your comments and are delighted to know that you liked the hotel and services.

Your commendations have been shared with the Hotel team.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We are the regular visitor of Vivanta By Taj in gurgaon.
We are really happy with the services and friendly staff.
would like to mention Mohit ******** Rahul and Malvika .Three of them been exellent.
Special thanks to Mohit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback of your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your appreciation and kind words for Mohit Kandpal, Rahul Mahajan and Malvika Dhatwalia.

Your compliments have been shared with the team. Thank you for this encouragement. This sure would help them to strive for better.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is the first time I stayed in this property and I was not disappointed. A warm welcome and no swiping of credit card during check-in.........a relief from the artificial smiles of most other Delhi hotels.
The room was specious and the bed quite comfortable. It's a Taj experience all the way.

The only odd thing was the bathroom walls of transparent glass....very American and very unlike Taj.
Breakfast was great and good service all the way. Would strongly recommend this hotel. Room service was a bit expensive though, especially for a single traveller like me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Taj City Centre Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback for your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your kind words of commendation have been conveyed to Hotel team.

I have made a note of your suggestion regarding ‘aesthetic and appearance of bathroom and pricing structure of In-Room Dining menu’. Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit and assuring you of our best services always!

Kind regards.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Had again the opportunity to spend some evenings during my last visit in Delhi-Gurgaon in the Latitude bar of this hotel. Being a regular visitor of Gurgaon, I never miss the opportunity to visit the cocktail bar at the ground floor level. Anyone visiting New Delhi or Gurgaon should go there and taste the drinks which the bar tender Mr. Puspendu Sain dares to create for his clients. Do not go for the standard and regular stuff, which -of course- he makes well too, but dare to challenge him with the mood you are in or the tastes you like and he will take you aback with his on the spot creations. It can take some time as he will meticulously look for all the right ingredients but you will be amazed with the stunning result. I remember even having tasted once a cocktail drink which was practically a desert. I've never seen nor met such a talent for cocktail making. The most amazing part is that Mr. Sain knows how to twist the exquisite knowledge of his profession with his personal zeal and intuitive nose for balance, refreshment and perfection. Plus his keen attention for the mood of the guest, evening, company you are in, ... Seldom tasted so surprising tasting cocktails. A real must for every visitor in Gurgaon and Delhi. And on top of all that nice, one gets Puspendu's disarming smile for free. All world class. No more words needed.

1  Thank Razor001

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback of your visit at Latitude in Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

We greatly appreciate your comments and are delighted to know that the service standards and the food & beverages were up to your expectations..

Your compliments have been shared with Puspendu Sain from the Food & Beverage team.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

From the Security staff to the Front Desk, Restaurant staff to Housekeeping every single member of the hotel team made me feel special. The people working in this hotel make it what it is and I felt really sad to say goodbye. Comfy beds, spotlessly clean room and a great gym.
Would highly recommend this new crown in the Taj jewels.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are much more fun as you can watch the world, including the street pigs and...
2  Thank Totigirl
SumeetTan, General Manager at Taj City Centre Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

We are delighted that the hotel, its architecture and the service standards were up to your expectations.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had to select Taj for my business trip back India, as the we say name says it all. trust me i was amazed at the new property which has coke out with modern decor, super overwhelming staff- excellent service Not to forget my favourite was Ms Supria - Guest ReLtion Executive. She took care of my trip so well, planned my itnerty so tat i cud go for shopping, leisure around the capital nd places out of my busy Schedule They offered good variety and very delicious meals.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Taj City Centre Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your appreciation & kind words for Supria Makin.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit.