“An comfortable experience”

Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR
Ranked #6 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“An comfortable experience”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Hi,if someone is looking for a good hotel in Delhi NRC I will suggest Vivanta by taj. Good rooms,pool and gym area are good enough to make you guys fit.Best part is hotel employee will make you feel so comfortable and give you a feel like home. Kushan,Abhishek and mohit from front office are so good in there work. They are so talented ,hard work and good people that I feel like I was in my country . When I will come back to India surely I will stay in Vivanta and Hope to meet these people again . I want to give these hotel a new name Vivanta by home.Thanks.

Room Tip: Luxury room ,gym and pool. Best dining.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 30 June 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for sparing time and posting your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I thank you for your appreciation and kind words for Kushal, Abhishek and Mohit.

Your compliments have been shared with the team. Thank you for this encouragement. This sure would help them to strive for better.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Sumeet Taneja

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 June 2014

No words to say,,,,, how beautiful hotel and courtious staff Vivanta have. This was my 2nd time in India and as always I enjoyed my stay here, Met with my friend Malvika after 3 months so felt very refersh, thank you once again dear you've been very good to me, and rest of the staff also made me feel homely. Thank you all for being so supportive for these 15 days.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 1 July 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

We are delighted that the hotel and the service standards were up to your expectations.

Your kind words of commendation have been shared with Malvika Dhatwalia.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 22 June 2014

You walk in to a Taj property and can literally expect the best. And this one will certainly not let you down. Very stylish and modern.

I was here for a 3 day executive training and loved the hotel. The breakfast spread is excellent. The rooms are spacious and very modern. The sleep quality is fantastic and the service is fab. Young but well trained staff.

The only thing which was a bit of a let down was the food. I thought the food could have been much better, especially given that some of the best restaurants in the country are in Taj properties.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 25 June 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your compliments have been shared with the Hotel team.

I have noted your feedback regarding ‘quality and taste of food’. The issue highlighted by you has been taken up with the Food Production department.

You have my personal commitment and assurance that you will have no further cause of any complaint. We are actively working on the same and your feedback has proved to be valuable.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit and assuring you of our best services always.

Patna, India
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed at this Hotel during one of my official visit. The Staff are very helpful. I needed to do lot of errands in and around the city. Since I was new to the city I was totally lost. The staff helped me with utmost precision and made my stay completely enjoyable. All the Best guys. Way to go!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 21 June 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your kind words of commendation have been shared with the Hotel team. This kind of positive feedback is very motivating for our team.

London
Reviewed 13 June 2014

A really positive experience from check-in to check-out. Friendly, helpful staff, nice rooms, great facilities and excellent food (and service) in the restaurant.

Definitely worth checking out if you need a hotel in the area - a colleague and I were both agreed that we'd stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 17 June 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I would like to thank you for the nice review regarding your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

We greatly appreciate your comments and are delighted to know that you liked the hotel and services.

Your commendations have been shared with the Hotel team.

Kind regards,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We are the regular visitor of Vivanta By Taj in gurgaon.
We are really happy with the services and friendly staff.
would like to mention Mohit ******** Rahul and Malvika .Three of them been exellent.
Special thanks to Mohit.

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback of your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your appreciation and kind words for Mohit Kandpal, Rahul Mahajan and Malvika Dhatwalia.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is the first time I stayed in this property and I was not disappointed. A warm welcome and no swiping of credit card during check-in.........a relief from the artificial smiles of most other Delhi hotels.
The room was specious and the bed quite comfortable. It's a Taj experience all the way.

The only odd thing was the bathroom walls of transparent glass....very American and very unlike Taj.
Breakfast was great and good service all the way. Would strongly recommend this hotel. Room service was a bit expensive though, especially for a single traveller like me.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 16 June 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback for your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your kind words of commendation have been conveyed to Hotel team.

I have made a note of your suggestion regarding ‘aesthetic and appearance of bathroom and pricing structure of In-Room Dining menu’. Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit and assuring you of our best services always!

Kind regards.