“Excellent...”

Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR
Ranked #6 of 234 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Bangalore
“Excellent...”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Taj Vivanta at Gurgaon is a new property. But it feels like a veteran!
Food is excellent, both quality and presentation.
Cheerful staff are friendly, accommodative, and welcoming
The highlight is their Banquet - Tango - hall. beautiful place with excellent interiors!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Terminattor
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 12 August 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for sparing time and posting the review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted that the hotel, its architecture and the service standards were up to your expectations.

Your commendations have been shared with the Hotel team.

Sumeet Taneja

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Turkish first
Panchkula, India
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed at the Taj Vivanta for 1 night as I was on a Business trip. The property is well located and is a very nice Business hotel.

The service was excellent with proper care taken. The check in did take some time however the staff was very courteous and looked after my requirements.

The Spa needs a mention here as it is very nice and a must go. The head massage that you get here is something out of this world and rejuvenates you after a long day at work.

The higher rooms have a decent view and should be opted for.

Room Tip: as mentioned above the higher rooms are better.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 7 August 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your kind words of commendation have been conveyed to the Hotel team.

I have noted your feedback regarding ‘check-in experience’. The issue highlighted by you has been taken up with the Front Office team.

You have my personal commitment and assurance that you will have no further cause of any complaint.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit and assuring you of our best services always.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Taj Vivanta has the most friendly warm and pleasant staff and management. The moment you walk into the hotel till the moment u check out.... You are made to feel the most important people on the planet. Every one in the hotel staff takes an extra effort to look after the guests. We have been taking short breaks in the hotel every alternative week coz it is hard to resist their hospitality !

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank nikbab

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your wonderful review regarding your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

We are delighted that the hotel and the service standards were up to your expectations.

Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the Hotel team.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed at the Taj Vivanta a month or so ago and must say that the hotel and staff are second to none.

Due to me having to travel a lot with my work I stay in my fair share of hotels and this has to one of if not the best one that I have ever stayed in.

I ate almost every night in the Thai restaurant where the staff there were ready and willing to make my experience even better. I have been to Thailand a few times and the food was almost identical, the promptness of serving & the caring nature towards your customers was a testament. Specifically one of your employees (Rohaneet I think was his name) ensured that I had everything I wanted. Nothing was ever to much trouble. Please pass on my thanks to him and the rest of the team for making my stay in India such an enjoyable one.

All of your staff deserve credit and from working in a similar industry my recommendation would be to continue to train to a high level and retain your staff as you have a very good team which is reflected on your trip advisor rating.

Thanks again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 4 August 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

We greatly appreciate your comments and are delighted to know that you liked the hotel and services.

Your kind words of commendation have been conveyed to Rohneet Ahluwalia from the Food & Beverage team.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit and assuring you of our best services always!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed at Vivanta for a Business conference and my stay was amazing. I was pleased by the professionalism of staff and managers.
Their food tastes awesome, chicken specially. Conference was also organised by them also, and their way was extraordinary.
Thumbs up from my side

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank kaushal874
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 1 August 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your commendations have been shared with the Hotel team.

Kind regards,

Muhlheim am Main, Germany
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the Vivanta Gurgaon for a conference for a couple of days and was very pleased with the room, the service and all business relevant facilities. The food during the conference could have been a bit more diverse but I guess, this was not the fault of the hotel but of the oragniser. The hotel is definitely a recommendation when it comes to good value for money business hotels in Delhi.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
SumeetTan, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR, responded to this review, 26 July 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback of your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

Your kind words of commendation have been conveyed to the Hotel team.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Visited this beautiful property on 19th of July with family for a leisure trip. The Trip was amazing all thanks to Mr.Simrit the Duty Manager who is always smiling and ready to fulfill all your desires at ease. His small gestures made our stay memorable. The staff at morning B/f was there to serve u almost everything they could. Remarkable and most luxurious stay we had all thanks to all the staffs who were more than courteous and helpful.
Need to mention at the check out Mr.Akshit had invoicee ready well before we reached for check out with even the minutes things taken care of.
Overall all thanks to Mr.Simrit who made this trip a memorable one.

Room Tip: City View or Pool View both good
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your time and posting the review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Your kind words of commendation have been shared with Simrit Mamik and Akshat from the Front Office department.