37 @ Siris Road
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
See available hotels
View Hotel
OYO 607 Hotel Camria(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Breakfast included
Moulsari Inn(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
The City Club(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Siris 18(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
La Residence(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Hotel Staayz Premium(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
OYO Flagship Guru Dronacharya(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Room Service
Hotel 1589 Manor(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I must say this is one of the best hotel experience i had in delhi. I was with my family and the rooms were too good at a very very affordable price. Located near kingdom of dreams, it is one of the good properties at valued price. It deserve 4 star rating. I must add, we didnt had the food here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I used to spend 5 times the amount of money staying in places like Leela and Westin etc. Then I got lucky and met Vishal and Shalini at a networking event. Their place is very well located, the service is fantastic and the staff is welcoming and friendly. Some specific highlights:

1. Location - well connected to NH8 as well as MG road.
2. Responsive staff - the guard helped me park the car, the front desk staff was very welcoming, they immediately got me cold water etc.
3. Well built structure and layout - each room has it own privacy.
4. Open, well lit, spacious rooms and bathrooms.
5. Very good power generation - the electricity went out several times during the night, but I never noticed except when I was awake.
6. Secure parking (it's important to me as I always drive from Chandigarh).
7. Exceptional value for money
8. Room safes - I love to use them.

Hope this review is helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter. The suite is very spacious and has an independent kitchen.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Awesome service, good location, clean rooms, comfortable bed. We stayed there for a day and had an early morning flight from DEL. We had to leave at 3 AM for the airport and they were nice enough to pack fruits for us at a nominal charge - though somehow packets broke inside the airport security scanner, much to the ire of the CISF personnel manning the scanner. Oops!

I highly recommend this property if you are going for business or transit. It is close to Ambience mall in Gurgaon which is a plus.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dipam S
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I was one of the first guests to stay at 37@Siris Road after they opened doors in Feb 2013 and since then have been a regular customer. Originally built as a guest house for an MNC, this property has been smarty constructed keeping in mind the needs of a business traveller. The location is conveniently located in the heart of Gurgaon and the rooms are well equipped with all the modern amenities. Having travelled the globe, I can vouch for the comfort level of the rooms and amenities made available to the guests here.
The unique thing I liked about this property is the flexibility of the owners to accept and accommodate guest requests to the farthest extent possible. I had complained once of the poor soundproofing of the bedroom and the next time I turned up at this guest house, they had changed the entire windows with thicker glass and had ensured proper sealing of the doors!!

Its difficult to categorize this property as a guest house since you get a 4star hotel luxury at nominal value with the additional touch of homely care - thanks to the active involvement of the owners. (I just hope the owners don't hike the tariffs after reading this review! ;)
Kudos to the 37@Siris Road team and all the best wishes from my side! Look forward to see you again soon

Room Tip: Go for the suite room if available. They just have one room with a full fledged kitchen. Ideal for longer stays!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Its a good place and hospitality is pleasing. Food served is really tasty. Scope for improvement in facilities provided in rooms. Little bit of additional furnishing (chair & table) required. Should put up a bigger board to identify the place.

• Stayed: June 2013