“My excellent experience @ 37 @ Siris” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 37 @ Siris Road

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
37 @ Siris Road
Austin, Texas
“My excellent experience @ 37 @ Siris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed in 37 @ Siris after I moved to India from the US for a work assignment. While I was hunting for a permanent apartment, I stayed 3 weeks at the bed and breakfast. My experience was just amazing! 37 @ Siris had Ben recommended by my brother who had stayed there several times. I am very particular about cleanliness. The suite, where I stayed for two weeks, and the room, where I stayed for almost a week were amazingly clean. The suite was well equipped with everything I needed - dishes, towels, fridge, stove, microwave and the works. The bed was very comfortable. The sofa opened out into a comfortable bed as was attested by my friends who stayed over. The food was outstanding! I have a gluten allergy and the kitchen staff went out of their way to ensure that no cross-contamination got into my food. Every morning I had a fresh omelette, piping hot tea, and fruit. My daughter had their hot chocolate and other breakfast items. We were both very impressed. I cannot say enough about the freshly cooked dinner!
37 @ Siris has a gem named Anikit. He is the front office manager. If I was running late from work, I would call him with my food order and I would have piping hot food waiting when I came back. The owner is very open to suggestions. I found that if I ordered a fresh towel, the bellhop got the towel on his arm. I pointed out to the owner that I did not want to use a towel that had been on someone else's skin. The next day there was a solution! There was a basket with a handle in which the linens were now delivered.
I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone who needs a temporary home away from home in Gurgaon. It is about 20 mins from the International airport, about 10 minutes from Cyber City, about 10 minutes from both MGF mall and Ambience mall. The only downside is that there is no elevator. Other than that it was an excellent experience. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 10 hands down!

Room Tip: The suite gets booked up in advance. If possible get a room that looks out onto Siris Rd.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

The room and attached bathroom is spacious and light with private balcony. I used the room also as my home office, and the fast speed free WiFi was particularly useful for me (as well as the reliable power back up which is a must in Gurgaon). The staff is exceptionally kind and helpful. It's a 1,5 km nice short cut walk to the Ambience Mall with a variety of shops and restaurants. The yellow line metro is a 5 min 50 Rps (Sept 2013) auto drive away.

Room Tip: Rooms pointing away from the street are more quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Pune, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

My 14 days stay at 37 SIRIS road was comfortable. The staff is friendly and co-operative. The facility of Wi-Fi is awesome. Only thing i wish the food was more good in taste and less costly.The location is 2.5 km from DLF city. The auto walas charge at their will. Can't help actually in gurgaon.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Wifi works well. Power back up is good (must in gurgaon). Very service oriented staff. Conveniently located to visit nearby malls n offices in cybercity.
Areas of improvement:
Food can really improve n be more reasonably priced. buffet breakfast option can be added.

• Stayed August 2013
Uttarkashi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Well the accomodation was provided by my company and since i was staying alone, i must stay it was very safe out here, the guards were very welcoming and it was very peaceful and quiet. Location was an added advantage since its just 5 min drive from DLF cyber city. Staff people were very humble and services provided were excellent. The menu has

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

One of the best economic and luxurious stays in Gurgoan. Staff were very humble and welcoming. Location is an added advantage with 5 mins drive to the DLF Cyber city, 15 mins from Delhi International airport and lots of Malls around. good quality of food. maintenance of the place is very nice. Guest comfort is given a lot of importance by staff. overall a very pleasant experience

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

I must say this is one of the best hotel experience i had in delhi. I was with my family and the rooms were too good at a very very affordable price. Located near kingdom of dreams, it is one of the good properties at valued price. It deserve 4 star rating. I must add, we didnt had the food here.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family