“excellent stay @ 37 hotel”
Review of 37 @ Siris Road

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
37 @ Siris Road
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I went go to gurgaon for official purpose and experiencend excellent hospitality through out my stay in 37 siris .rooms are good and clean .servies is very good.food quality is just like home.just like home .

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for 37 @ Siris Road

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I went to Gurgaon for official purpose and experienced excellent hospitality through out my stay in 37 Siris. Very Good service and very kind staff's who helped to get around things in Gurgaon. Excellent service from restaurant staff and gave me a feel that I am in home only not in any hotel.

37, SIRIS - A Home away Home

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Biju_19
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I booked this property fully skeptical that the 4.5 review would be fudged as most of the review looked very rosy and similar. And I was proved right. One can go to Siris 18 that is 20 houses away for a much better property at a more reasonable rate. Here is the low down:
- Forget getting any sleep as it is located on a busy road on both sides. Lots of noise all over. No room is in quiet zone.
- Rooms in ground floor are bad, damp and need to maintenance apart from being the noisiest.
- Rookie staff. It is more of a lowend guest house than professional. Though they are trying their best, so no issues on the individuals as they are trying hard with what they know.
- Practically no ambience / common space worth the name. Small dining area.
- Water is hardly there. forget taking a shower, it is a bucket. And hot water take a long time to show up.
- Don’t have solid soap only liquid (even on asking) or dental kit or night slipper that one would expect as standard for a person asking 3000 for a room.
- Wifi is practically use less as it is very slow.
- Only one iron that too broken.
- Limited choice in breakfast and one can order only one type and that too has to be told in advance. Wonder what they do in the kitchen. Thought the tea and coffee taste is good.

As I said there are countless other gueshouses that are far better for the same price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Karanjit S
Shalinijin, Owner at 37 @ Siris Road, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

We are dismayed to read this review which appears biased and preconceived.

Facts are as below:

All reveiwers/trip advisor should not be assumed, fudged. Our rooms are well maintained. Only 2 rooms on ground floor were being painted. All bathrooms are equipped with branded well functioning showers. Our Dining area is approx. 550 sq ft which is enough for 15 room property. Biotique bath amenities are provided. Others are provided as per request. Breakfast options are 7-8 and one is complimentary as per industry norms. Our rates (Rs 1600 onwards ) are transparent and available on travel portals like makemytrip which you have also used.

We are sorry if you feel this way and hope we continue to offer and satisfy our future guests with service and humility and quality that we always try to ensure in each and every case.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I went to Gurgaon for a business trip on the 31st of Jan and my office people booked my accommodation at 37, Siris.
The place is good, very nicely maintained and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. However, I have two negatives to share about the place too:
1)it gets a bit noisy in the night with vehicles driving on the road. I really found it difficult to sleep with so much noise outside.
2)Because it was quite cold when I had gone, the guard used to lock the main gate and stay indoors. One night, a guest kept on banging the gate and the guard just didn't wake up. Finally, I had to intercom him and asked him to open the gate. A night later the same thing happened to me. I don't blame the guard, maybe the banging is not audible inside. But the management should have some provision (maybe a bell or something) which is audible at the reception so that the person outside the main gate can still come inside even if he/she gets late.
But overall, the stay was good. It is a nice place but certain basic things have to be taken care of.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms facing the main road...it can get very noisy in the night.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I am a regular at 37siris and it has been one of the best experiences I have had - food as if home cooked, great hospitality and very caring owners and staff. Have left stuff many times and always get it back. All at a great price!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I am a project director of a German University and I travel to India on a regular basis. 37 @ Siris Road was recommended to me by German Centre in Delhi. The location is perfect and the service is impeccable. The suite I stay is very clean and spacious. It is well equipped with 2 SAT TVs, DVD player, ceiling fans, AC, heaters and a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, electric cooker, microwave, dishes, glasses, pots and pans etc. Both the living room and the bed room are very comfortable. The food is good and hygienic (this is very important in India). WIFI and power backup available 24/7.

More than the above facilities I really admire the friendly service of the staff. I am away from my family in Germany but I feel comfortable here. My German colleagues also stayed here and are quite satisfied with the service, food and the reasonable rates.

The guest house is 20 mins drive from the Delhi International Airport and about 10 minutes away from DLF Cyber City. It is about 1.5 km away from the Ambience Mall with a variety of shops, cinemas and restaurants. MG Road (shopping area) is just 10 mnts away. The new metro line is just 5 mnts away.

I would highly recommend this property to anyone who is looking for convenient and affordable accommodation in Gurgaon. A big THANK to Mrs. Shalini Jindal, the owner of the guest house, the front office manager Aniket and Niranjan.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stayed in 37 siris hotel for 1o days ,actually i am from mumbai and when i came here in gurgaon I was feel lonely because my family was there in mumbai but after staying herein this hotel i really feel tensionless. this hotel is like family because all working staff from security to cook has good nature as well as honest and smily.reception is very good as well as food quality and housekeeping staff was also good.overall management was so excellent.i never forgot my stay experience in this hotel.my best wishes to all.Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo