Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$115
US$101
  • Pool
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$270
  • Pool
US$154
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$157
US$109
Stately Suites MG Road(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$60
Hotels.com
US$98
US$81
Agoda.com
Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$64
The Atara(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$89
US$71
Travelocity
Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$47
US$43
Priceline
1,209 results
All reviewskitchen districtking roommain cityswimming poolstar propertyroom servicegreat propertybreakfast and dinnerfood qualityan amazing experiencef bfront officecourteous stafftake carehouse keepingspecial mentionin room dining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This place is a bit out of Delhi in Sector 83. It was good for me since I was there just to unwind and relax. The rooms are great, and the food and service is fantastic. They are still doing up the bar on the first floor, but the present make shift bar in the lobby is still good enough and the barman Nithin is a great guy who knows his job. Hope they retain him
Food was great, especially since there was a Lucknowi food festival. Overall I enjoyed the stay, and promised to return with my family soon

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank audant
HyattRegencyGurgaon1, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for appreciating Nitin at The Lounge. We are happy to note that you enjoyed your stay and believe the hotel offers a good option for residents of Delhi NCR as a weekend getaway.

We hope to see you and your famiy soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Fantastic new property. Excellent rooms and most importantly the staff and service was worth mentioning to all. The rooms are well appointed and good size for a business traveller. The breakfast spread was good. The staff are very attentive to guest requests and comfort. They even arranged for a breakfast box as I was checking out early morning for my flight. The only sad part is, it is very far off from gurgaon centre and you do not find anything else outside the premise. But Once you are in the hotel, its serene and comfort. I will surely stay at this hotel in my next visit.

Room Tip: In case you have any request, make it in advance to be accommodated by the staff.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Greetings!

Thank you for your candid feedback. I have personally shared the encouraging words with my other team members. We have launched our spa – Shvasa and are now able to offer you additional recreation at the hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stayed here on Diwali night. The hotel was almost empty save for a couple of dozen rooms occupied - understandably so.

It is a HUGE property particularly by today's standards. Having only opened in May 2013 everything is new and works well. The rooms are BIG. Mine was about 450 sq ft - and it felt like it. Very well appointed room and bathroom with all the mod cons expected from a Hyatt. It didn't disappoint.

The bathroom itself is huge and excellently thought-out and presented. Mine had a separate bath tub and shower unit with an overhead Kohler shower - absolutely bliss! :) Soft and plush bath robes are just the perfect finale to the delightful Kohler experience...

If I hadn't experienced Trident service and attention to detail, I'd have given it 5 stars. But, am giving it 4 stars for the following reasons:

1. While the service was wonderful and many times bordered on 'in my face', it was clinical and precise. It lacked the genuine warmth and effortlessness that is Oberoi's hallmark - even at their Trident properties.

2. I ordered Lamb Korma at their Avadhi specialty restaurant. There was no garnish. The lamb was braised to where it lost its tenderness and became chewy. I've had much better lamb dishes at Coriander Leaf on Sohna Road in Gurgaon.

3. Breakfast at the Lounge on the 15th floor was an average affair by 5-star standards. While the spread was fairly large no doubt, the breads were at best pedestrian. Croissants were dry, hard, and flaky. You'll get much better ones at Sugar n Spice at Galleria in Gurgaon.

4. The Masala Dosa I ordered at breakfast was large and had a delightful and light filling of potatoes and mashed peas. But, it was leaking oil. it should never have left the pick-up counter in the kitchen.

Like I said, its a very impressive and imposing property with very easy access from NH 8. Excellent rooms and inclusions. And, to top it all, unlike many of their peers, they give free WiFi for 24 hours. I used it on my phone, tablet, and laptop - all without any hitch. But, given its location, there's nothing remotely close to it for those who enjoy stepping out and visiting the local markets etc. But, great for those who relish Carspotting.

That's what makes it Great for Business travelers. For my family stays, I think I'll stick to the Tridents for now.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway have a better view as they don't overlook factory sheds.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GauravSareen

Greetings!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I understand that there were some concerns related to food. Thus, the culinary experts have been communicated the same and we will wait for your next visit to ensure we are able to better your last experience with us.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Where in the world can you pay RS 4000 for a 5 star room and get pampered like the hotel had no business except yours?

No Reviews - Stay and discover amazing value for this fabulous property.

Dont worry about the extra KMs due to the location it only adds 10 mins in rush hour to the other Gurgaon properties translation Rs 200 extra including the toll charge.

Never going to stay anywhere else in Gurgaon...Unless they mishandle which is very very unlikely.

Looking forward to visiting with family soon

Room Tip: i selected the weekend package as that was my day of arrival in Del, it includes half board and for sure you can add USD 50 for the value of the meal which comes as a bonus. Booked on booking.com confirmation and voucher much faster than agoda
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Syed M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such an encouraging feedback. It means a lot to my team.

We look forward to welcome you with some new outlets and our spa – Shvasa.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We had put up in this property for 3 nights and had the most beautiful experience , ever the hotel staff were wondeful. One of the evenings we were at the hotel we decided not to eat as we had eaten a lot in the evening - the hotel staff called for the chef who was ready to cook anything for us - and perused us to eat something for dinner. We had the most amazing Palakh paneer at the lavana restaurant (note the dish is not in the menu) but was specially made for us.
The hotel has 3 restaurants functional now - the regency club located at the 16th floor - serving multi cuisine western gourmet - breakfast is served here ; the lavana - specialising in authentic awadhi cuisine (lakhnawi food) must have the ulta tawa ka paratha..its wow...the lobby has a coffee shop/bar - the lounge - each of the restaurants are different and has a different feel to it - i personally loved the Lavana.

The rooms are also very modern and designed in a very unique way - the have a horizontal blind between the room and the bathroom; which in a way is awkward - i didnt find much use of it but then - again its different.

My sincere thanks to the Assistant Front Office manager - Mr. Kshitij Jawa - to have made our stay wonderful and also to the chef - who prepared a custom meal for us - outside of the menu!

I would recommend this property to all - its simply wonderful...

Room Tip: All rooms are new as of now - so u can choose any - all are clean and crisp
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing us some valuable time for us and sharing such an amazing review.. It gives me immense pleasure to read that we are maintaining Hyatt standards of service that you expect.

I hope you will allow us to extend the same hospitality to you and your family on your next visit to the hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.