“Gods south europe ride”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$2,900.00*
and up
16-Day Viktorianz Royal Enfield Motorcycle Ride...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Viktorianz is provider of Adventure Road Trips around the world and Heritage & Wellness Activities in India such as Yoga, meditation, retreats etc. This includes guides, luxury conducts, motorcycles and logistical support for - Wellnesss, Heritage, Motorcycle and Trekking Expeditions in Kashmir, Leh- Ladakh, Rajasthan, Europe, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Bhutan, Scotland, Myanmar and Nepal.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Viktorianz organised our south europe ride and let me tell u that these guys are the best and nobody else can manage such big biking group . Everything was very well organised. We didn't have any kind of problem. We started our journey from rome then to Switzerland and then france.

Manoj-Keshwar, Owner at Viktorianz, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Hi Bhupinder,
Thanks a lot for your kind appreciation. It means a lot for a young startup like us. Look forward to many more unique rides around the world. Grateful indeed.

Mike.

"journey"
in 6 reviews
"arrangements"

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Starting of 2017, me and my wife decided to kick off our bucket list by having bike trip in Ladakh in month of May.
Once we decided, we started our online research, two of the most critical requirements we had were safety in such challenging terrain and convenience.
As we looked into may reviews online one name kept popping up continuously was Viktorianz, although it initially sounded bit expensive to do bike trip with them, but we were looking for someone with good track record and I guess there is no match to Viktorianz. During the whole experience of planning the trip, it was really great professionalism from Viktorianz, which helped us build our confidence, even though family and friends were quite worried. I was personally also bit skeptical in terms of how this experience will turn out. Even though I did many long trips on bike during my young age, I had no bike for almost last 5-6 years and without any recent experience, taking on such adventurous trip was bit of stretch for me.
We took bike trip in first week of May (1st May – 8th May, 2017), although the summer starts at same time in Ladakh region, when we arrived in Leh, winter decided to extend its stay and that made our trip extraordinarily memorable.
Right from advising us on every small detail about planning the trip, Viktorianz team did excellent job, they patiently handled all our queries and provided all the details.
The hotel we stayed during our stay in Leh was really good and one of the best in town., every stay during the bike trip was made extremely comfortable, including the tents at Pangong lake.
One of the key for stay in such high altitude is to get accustomed to low oxygen level and stay away from altitude sickness. And this was precisely in center of everything Viktorianz planned for the bike trip.
Viktorianz has great team, and they get best local support team (local guide, 4x4 back vehicle, bike mechanic), bikes were so well refined & oiled machines, that I never realized that these bikes were on rent!
Best part of this bike trip was our team leader and coordinator for this bike trip, Ankit, great guy with so much energy and exuberance, but same time extremely humble and caring, I think this trip without him would have not been such great experience!
Final words! I read some where that “buy experiences rather than buying materialistic things!” and it wouldn’t be anymore true than when I bought this experience with Viktorianz, one of the best decision I ever made!

Manoj-Keshwar, Owner at Viktorianz, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hi Vishwas,

Thanks so much for your encouraging words.
It is so inspiring for the Viktorianz Team who is hard at work to bring out the best experiences to are valued guest. Really Grateful and look forward to many more expeditions with you in future. Take care and be safe ...

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I am so happy we picked Viktorianz to plan and execute our Ladakh ride for us. The combination of expertise, professionalism, the personal touch, the attention to detail, the never say die attitude, and just the sheer dedication and commitment to ensure that every aspect of the ride was flawless - it's extremely rare for all of this to come together. I have been on several organized bike trips before, and am aware of the many things that can go wrong, or disappoint while on these trips - especially when you are in tough terrain and unpredictable weather, but these guys just blew us away. I would strongly recommend them and am already planning my next trip with them.

Hi Arjun
Thanks a lot for your kind words of encouragement. For a startup in niche space this means so much. Really grateful and look forward to providing many more expeditions in future ...

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I done the bike ride with Viktorianz in june 2017 from manali to leh...it was an awesome trip...team viktorianz is truely professional....accommodations were excellent....bike maintenance team was good....with viktorianz u can enjoy bike ride.....

Manoj-Keshwar, Owner at Viktorianz, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Hi Neeraj.
Thanks a lot for joining the ride with us. Look forward to many more rides in the future.
Your reviews really help us making things better.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 July 2017

My 1st Experience with VICTORIANZ in most awaited Trip To Ladakh. From the day one of booking I was guided properly and it's showing the depth of Professionalism. We expected much but they give much more the expetetion . In each and every moment we got what we want . Even if due to some unavoidable circumstances we canceled one day and happy to say that they arrange the alternative within couple of minutes the alternate. We enjoyed our entire trip without facing any difficulties and focused on enjoying the nature at its best . Starting from Airport Pick up to End of journey we naver face any problem. The property's they provide all are wonderful.

Lastly want to say it's truly memorable Trip to Ladakh which was beyond our expectations. Thank you Viktorianz for organising such a hasslefree vacation.

Hope to do something next feature ASAP .

Hey Smruti.

Thanks a lot for all the encouraging words. These mean a lot to the Startup Team in the niche space. Look forward to many more rides with you in future.