“Very good service”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon
Ranked #30 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Very good service”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed at Lemon Tree Hotel for business trip. Very convenient for business in DLF region. Staff at Lemon Tree are very helpful in all aspects. Chefs are very good, all food is at a good standard and although slightly limited in variety all food was very tasty. Restaurant staff all helpful in particular Deepak and Jitender were extra friendly and helpful. Pleasant rooms, stayed in superior to have more space as standard rooms not very large. Well maintained hotel, could not fault cleanliness. Will stay again next time I'm in Delhi. Thanks Lemon Tree.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.uv@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Thai first
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed in the hotel for business trip.Neat maintained rooms with comfort cooling,
Food nice tasty though not much items but what ever is prepared is tasty..
Their Travel services are also excellent,elegant,mannered chaufers,
In room dining excellent.

Secunderabad, India
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I am completely taken back by this city's horrible pricing models. The room i took is a superior room and it is hardly spacious. But, I expected more from a room that costed 5k per night and on top of that all those extreme and extra taxes.
Positives:
Location is close to those Sikandarpur area. Hence, you are accessible to the business activity in the city.
Rooms are clean and well managed
COmplementary breakfast is very good
FOod is tastier.

Negatives:
Wifi facility is horrible. This is the least expected in a city like Gurgaon. They give you free for the first 30 mins a day and anything after that, is extremely pricy. think twice if you plan to work a lot from hotel room
But, it looks like a renovated hotel and still looks very old.
Costly for the kind of offerings.

Look at the taxing model for rooms before you enter. It is quite likely that you end up paying 25% more than the amount you sign up for.
Hope this is helpful.

Overall, for a business trip, it is worth staying for about couple of days ( i stayed for a week)

Room Tip: As more details on the taxes. No good wifi.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding the WiFi services and would like to inform you that while in-room guests can avail 60 minutes free WiFi per day throughout their stay with us, we also offer free Internet services in our business center 24X7 for the benefit of our guests. Currently, we are also offering Free WiFi 24X7 to all guests who book to stay with us through our website lemontreehotels.com at any of the 25 hotels that we have in 15 cities across India.

Re taxes, the government levies several kinds of taxes, both at the central and state levels (differ from state to state), on hotel bills. These taxes are levied by the government directly and hotels cannot influence the amount or the process of collection. However, service charge is levied by us and shared with the hotel staff, who work towards ensuring guests have a refreshing and memorable stay at Lemon Tree. Customers who feel that on a particular visit they do not want to pay the service charge for any reason, can tell the Front Desk and they would go ahead and adjust the same. All of this is clearly stated in the confirmation mail a guest receives post booking his stay with us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.uv@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We really happy about your hospitality and special thanks to Mr. Deepak who has assisted us at citrus Cafe. He has done really excellent job. Over all review is just an awesome. Thanks to all for your wonderful service. Much appreciated everyone.

Thane, India
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I travel to Gurgaon, Delhi frequently on Business. This is the 3rd time that I have stayed at Lemon Tree, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon and the experience every time has been very good. The location is very convenient in the heart of the Industrial Zone of Gurgaon and the price point for the same is also reasonable.

The staff are very courteous and the food at the Citrus Cafe was delectable. Their hospitality was very good and makes it quite distinct from other locations that I have stayed so far.
I do look forward to my stay the next time I visit...

Pune, India
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had a wonderful stay at Lemon tree. One thing which needs special mention about this hotel is having very polite, well mannered and courteous staff. They are always there to help you with no excuse. While breakfast/ lunch, hotel staff is on their toes to help you with everything which can make you satisfied and happy. I would always cherish the good behavior of some of its staff (Mr. Moni/ Mr. Jayant to mention few) and would love to visit again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 21 June 2014

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I will start with the room. My stay of 2 months in that room was very comfortable.
Hotel staff is very very polite and helpful. Once I missed my cab to office and I had no cash in my wallet. Then, the guy at reception lent me some money so that I can reach office.
We were 8 form the same company staying in this hotel and the hotel manager provided us with the complimentary movie outing in PVR.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business