“the worst experience”

Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon
Ranked #171 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
delhi
“the worst experience”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

the rooms are dingy ,there is hardly any entrance lighting ,the dining area is on the lobby and the buffet laid has no food and no refils are expected unless you are really a shouter and complain to all.
I despite writing to the management regarding the same and they accepting their faults did not send me my refund nor offered a re visit for the same
Shame on them

Room Tip: never to stay in this hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank rakeDelhi
Jukaso_hotel, General Manager at Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon, responded to this review, 13 May 2016
Dear Guest,
Although there has been a huge time lapse in replying to your feedback, I wish to inform you that we have since undertaken refurbishment of the entire Hotel, and the food and services have been upgraded to higher standards. We request that you give us another opportunity to serve you at our Hotel.

Luellyn D'Souza
Corporate General Manager
Cell No. 09899080542

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Chandigarh
Reviewed 11 April 2014

It is one of those business hotels where you get the best amenities and most dedicated staff. Our stay was incredibly pleasant and the hotel staff did their best to assist us in all ways possible.

A special mention to their morning breakfast buffet. That Cheese omelette was something unforgettable!

Would like to stay again whenever I am in Delhi for some work.

Room Tip: Suite was amazingly big and lavish
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Anu S
JukasoITSuites, General Manager at Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We had booked two rooms and stayed at this hotel with my family that includes a little baby for the new years 2013-14. The service was horrible from the word go. When we arrived despite having heavy luggage there was no porter to help us with our bags. It was a little cold for my baby so, i asked for the heater but to our surprise no heater was available in the hotel. It took them 3 hours before they finally found one after I had to rush to the reception 2 times in the meantime, they also fixed our broken ducted heating in the room which after being turned on was so suffocating that our head started to spin after 15 minutes and we had to turn it off. In the evening when we went for our dinner we were served our starters on serviettes and paper kept going in our mouth I had to request the floor manager "Vinod" twice to give us plates. After getting the plates no cutlery was given I had request it agin from the floor manager who stared back at me as if he was going to punch me in my face. Next morning no fresh toiletries were given to us in time when they finally got some they didn't give enough towels or soap for two rooms so, I had to run around again asking for basic service. I made a gentle complaint to the General Manager a tall well built man with a moustache and was wearing glasses (he didn't have a name tag). He apologised for the inconvenience by putting his arm around my shoulder. The only saving grace for this Hotel was a nice DJ music event they had for the new years also, there food was excellent. I would NOT RECOMMEND this Hotel to anyone as they were so many more issues we faced that i cant even bother mentioning all. if you get poor service and complain they are only going to put there arm around your shoulders and say "Tough Luck".

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Minibar_Insane
always try our level best to improve according to your suggestions. We have improved our all services recently. We know how important time on vacation can be, and always want to provide well experiences. Hopefully your travels bring you back to Jukaso IT Suites again soon!

Travellers are raving about these Gurugram (Gurgaon) hotels

Jaipur
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Phenominal services..excellent food with courteous staff... grt restaurants.. perfect for a business trip as well for leisure..I would highly recommend Jukaso Suites to my friends..thank you so much for such a memorable experiance.. :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Gajraj S
JukasoITSuites, General Manager at Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I am a regular vistor to the hotel & over the years i have seen this hotel change from best to the bestest , the service was phenomenal . The staff is the best in the class i travel the world and if anyone can beat an oberoi clan that would have to be "Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon" .

I highly recommend Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon and hope to return very soon.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank skoolsick
JukasoITSuites, General Manager at Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your review! We are always thrilled to hear from guests about their stay with us and always try our level best to improve according to their suggestions. We know how important time on vacation can be, and always want to provide well experiences. Hopefully your travels bring you back to Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon again soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed with Jukaso It Suties for business last week. The restaurant was great and got lively towards the evenings. I really liked the staff and it gave a good standard hotel feeling. Everything was in order I asked for a hotel pick up and the driver and car was there on time. While checking in I had no hassles and let even let me gain complimentary breakfast although that wasant my rate. I liked the staff and would really come back another time if I ever make it back to delhi.

Room Tip: Ask for main wing new upgraded rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank msef
JukasoITSuites, General Manager at Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Gurgaon
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had been there in Jukaso, Gurgaon with my family to enjoy the food on the meal voucher which we received on behalf of Journey by Jukaso. After a series of hiccups and bad customer service experience, I was not having good impression about Jukaso but the gesture as well as the food offered at restaurant changed my perception about Jukaso. The staff,there at restaurant, was very courteous. I had been there with my 1 year old baby and the staff hold our baby till the time, we were having our food and most importantly, they took care of her very well which was very impressive to me. Also, most of the food was very delicious. the sitting arrangement in the restaurant is also nice. In last, I will prefer Jukaso,Gurgaon for delicious food lovers though they have fixed menu for that. If you want, can opt to order from a la-carte.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family