“A great business hotel”

Fortune Select Global
Ranked #63 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A great business hotel”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I have been staying here for the past 3 years and find the standards of the service as well as food quality, has substantially improved. Over the years the hotel has become as familiar as home. RON, with her ever smiling and warm presence makes you feel welcome every time.
Great business supports for meetings, larger than average spacious rooms and the great food and beverage which speaks of it's ITC pedigree make this an obvious choice for me and my team.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Suneel26k, General Manager at Fortune Select Global, responded to this review, 12 December 2013

Greetings from Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon.

We would like to thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that several aspects of the hotel, service and staff have left you with a favorable impression and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team at the hotel who were happy to receive the same. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fortune Select Global for another memorable experience.

Aseem Varma

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I was there last night to attend a close friend's Wedding Reception and I must say right from the time I entered the staff was very courteous. It gave a feeling that they were happy to see me.The arrangements and food was superb and the service was commendable.

The location is central the only tip I would like to add that if you are coming here for the first time just call the hotel and take directions or have GPS on your phone.

Its on MG road so don't take the toll.

I would recommend this venue for parties and weddings.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Affat123

Greetings from Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon.

We would like to thank you for your review on your recent visit with us. We are delighted to know that several aspects of the hotel, service and staff have left you with a favorable impression and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team at the hotel who were happy to receive the same. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I checked-in on 22-Apr-2013 and checked-out on 28-Apr-2013 at Fortune Select Hotel in Gurgaon. I had a pleasant stay at the hotel. I wish to highlight few of the benefits of the hotel,
Yummy north Indian dining at Nakshatra Restaurant on 1st floor
Good breakfast spread & it’s nice to have buffet breakfast included in my package
Seasonal cut fruit on request
Excellent service with unconditional smile
Just come out of the hotel and you’ll hit Guru Dronacharya Metro station!
Club ITC affiliated hotel

Room Tip: I got room facing metro station on 7th floor, I liked the view!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Chetan_V

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I opted this hotel to stay overnight on 31st December 2012 and what I found is Excellent Room, Excellent Staff & Managers and also, the food was awesome. As per my opinion, Fortune Select Global is the best hotel in NCR.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent & you can choose anyone according to your budget.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank rajib2110
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Global, responded to this review, 4 May 2013
Greetings from Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon !

Thank you for spending your valuable time for posting your response on to the Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you appreciated the food ,service and other facilities , I am glade that you enjoyed our hospitality & liked services of the hotel , your stay was comfortable with us and you recommend Fortune Select Global, Gurgaon !

Thank you for your kind encouraging words,Your feedback have been shared with all our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back at a Fortune Hotel / Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon .

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 29 April 2013

we opted for this hotel for our 31st eve stay.The room we got was on 8th floor.The room was good with city view of gurgaon, the down part was,room AC heater was not working so they provided us a portable heat convector.
The breakfast was provided in our room with lots of variety.Overall satisfactory stay!

Room Tip: Look for higher floor rooms with city view
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank vikb4u
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Global, responded to this review, 2 May 2013

Reviewed 26 April 2013

The best part of this hotel is its location. If you have a lot of meetings in Gurgaon, then this Hotel is located perfectly. It is not very expensive and hence great value for money. My room had free wi-fi which was great! The breakfast was good with a good buffet spread. The staff also was extremely courteous. The check out was efficient too on my way out.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank swathiNair
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Global, responded to this review, 30 April 2013

Calcutta, India
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Good to know about this hotel, great location in front of Metro station. Stayed for the first time and will recommend this hotel to my friends as well. Breakfast was very nice, friendly hotel staff have impressed me so much. Used metro for the first time to go to Delhi city in the evening for sightseeing. Will come back soon.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Global, responded to this review, 22 April 2013
Greetings from Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon !

I am delighted to note that you appreciated the food ,service and other facilities , I am glade that you enjoyed our hospitality & liked services of the hotel , your stay was comfortable with us and you recommend Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon !