“Place for italian food lovers”
Review of Italiano

Italiano
Ranked #146 of 2,722 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Place for italian food lovers”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Recently celebrated birthday treat...as the name says, genuine taste of italian food. We tried paasta, Pizzaaa...and one variety of garlic bread .everything was awesome.. if you are paasta lovers..must try...

• Visited August 2014

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Italiano serves good and authentic Italian food. I have tried multiple food items from their menu and have liked most of them. You can go ahead and try pizza's, pasta, risotto and even their burger's...

Visited July 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good place for italian cuisine”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Having been in gurgaon for close tp 2.5 months, I've longed to find some good ol' italian pastas. And Italiano offers just that. While I wouldn't go as far to say it's the best I've ever had, but it was good nonetheless and a welcome quench to my cravings.
Love the interior decorations. It's not over the top flamboyant but it's distinctly italian and makes you feel right at home.
Hoegaarden although bottled, was served with a slice of citrus in the mug, augmenting my favourite beer brilliantly.
Nice touch guys!

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Excellent meal with exceptional service”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We recently had dinner here on a weeknight as a second choice, after our first choice in Cyber Hub fell through. I'm so glad it did. I didn't expect much based on prior reviews, but I was happily surprised. Italiano surpassed my expectations.

The waitstaff was exceptional. They were always very kind and attentive.

We ordered the Panzarotti with chicken, Panzanella Salad and Cannelloni Al Spinaci. All of it was very good, but especially the Cannelloni. The Panzarotti was a little heavy on the breading, but not so much I would complain. I will try something else next time.

The decor maybe isn't something I would choose, but who cares. I'm not going to a restaurant to look at decor. I actually thought it was interesting. There was music playing, but not so loud that I couldn't hear the conversation at our own table.

On a weeknight, this place was half full. We just walked right in. Didn't wait at all. We'll be back.

• Visited June 2014
Delhi
“For want of anything better”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Went there with friends for dinner.

Decor is ok.
Service is good and the staff is attentive.

Ordered
Insalata di riso. - Terrible
Raviolli di ricotta - flat and had no filling
Pollo con formaggio - though good but not adequate enough for a person even with a small appetite, what to talk of a hungry person.

The margherita pizza and the Italian non-veg platter were delicious as were the Pomegranate and Basil drinks.

Can give it another visit

• Visited May 2014