“Excellent service”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon
Ranked #12 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I travel quite often to India and I try my best to book this hotel.

Service is high level. Excellent rooms, decoration, facilities.

Enjoyable atmosphere

Wonderful breakfast and nice Brazilian steak house

Room Tip: Pool view 4th floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest
Greetings! Thank you for your feedback about the hotel and taking precious time to compliment our hotel and the team. We assure you that my team and I will continue to make every effort to ensure continued high levels of service. We look forward to welcoming you back, and If you ever have any challenges with your bookings, please do drop in a line to me directly at arindam.kunar@ihg.com.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have stayed already many times in this hotel, lately was last January on leisure trip with my family on our way to Rajasthan Tour. I am Gold Ambassador member and we were given a Suite (quad) room in which we could accomodate our 2 children, room was large indeed as it was the bathroom with both bath tub and shower, breakfast in this hotel is simply great with any kind of stuff and all of top quality including fresh fruits and juices, we also tried the lunch restaurant which was delicious too, hotel staff is lovely and supportive not talking about the concierge, I usually arrange with them the airport pick-up which is not overpriced, I strongly recommend this hotel either for a leisure/business trip in Delhi Gurgaon or for a short one night/day stop over in Delhi as it is just 20/30 mn drive from Delhi Intl. Airport

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stefano M

Dear Guest
Greetings! First of all, we thank you for visiting our lovely country and hope you enjoyed the various sights, sounds, cuisines and the people of our country. My team and I are deeply appreciative of your detailed and complimentary feedback about our hotel. Words such as these reinforce our commitment to our guests and motivate us to ensure we delight them. We hope that work or pleasure will bring you back to our lovely country and our hotel.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Used this hotel on my business trip to North India, hotel is better located but poorly managed. Team looked stressed and tired, food ( breakfast) was far below average , room was poorly maintained and noisy. Health Club and Gym area was too sad. Overall below average hotel, please avoid.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ArindamKunarCPGGN, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Guest
Greetings! At the outset, please accept my sincere apologies as we were not able to meet with your expectations. While we pride ourselves of exceptional service standards, we seem to have not been able to do so in this instance. Please be assured that your feedback has received the utmost importance, and am personally looking into your comments and enhance standards and service levels. I hope you will provide us with another chance so that we can prove to you that we have taken your feedback seriously.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We have organised birthday party there for 100 Pacs.Everyone loved the food,ambiance of the hotel and banquet hall.Staff was friendly too.Chef also helped us in cake re do as cake was melted.It is on little expensive side but worth it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Greetings! Thank you for your compliments about our hotel and the team. Comments such as these encourage us to work harder to delight our guests. We look forward to hosting many more events for you in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Beautiful hotel, spacious rooms, safe and secure. I stayed here for four nights while traveling for business. Service was excellent and convenient for traveling to and from the office each day. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ArindamKunarCPGGN, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Guest
Greetings and thank you very much for your feedback. My team and I are glad you enjoyed your stay and your words are certainly motivating for us all. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Having previously stayed twice in this hotel in 2012 and 2013, I was very happy to pick it as my first choice for my annual business trip to Delhi.
The first 2 stays had been good, with few ups and downs and I was keen on seeing if it had been rectified. I'm pleased to say that my stay was definitely the best of the 3 I've had there.
Service is top notch, especially at the Connexions bar and in Café G, where previously it could be a little bit patchy sometimes.
Pool and spa are lovely as always and what a treat to get jacuzzi, sauna and steam room on a daily basis. Food wise, it was all very good, even if I had one case of light food poisoning, it might have been coming from anything so no one is to blame.
I particularly enjoyed the fact I was addressed by name by some of the managers, the devil is in the details, isn't it ?
All in all, another solid experience that I've thoroughly enjoyed and I'm already looking forward to my next trip !

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ArindamKunarCPGGN, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Guest
Greetings! First of all, a big thank you for taking precious time to write about your experience and we are extremely pleased that you were delighted with your stay. It certainly motivates our team to further enhance efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have stayed here a few times on business, the latest trip being last week. The hotel is comfortable, if a little tired around the edges. Rooms are a decent size, clean and comfortable but often with the odd chip in the paintwork. Plenty of bottled water in the rooms, good comfy beds, decent wardrobe space, nice bathroom with big shower cube as well as a bath.
Service is good, the staff are generally very accommodating and I have never had a problem here. It feels safe with security checks on cars/bags before you enter.
There is nothing "amazing" about the hotel, it doesn't blow me away. Its good for business travel with decent wifi etc and close enough by car to my office, but its not in my list of top hotels.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings! Thank you for your candid and indeed most valuable feedback. While we are grateful for your continued patronage of our hotel, as a General Manager, I am concerned that we have not been able to delight you, which is of course our endevour. Taking into consideration your feedback, while we embark on further training our team and upgrading our rooms, it would be most beneficial if we could meet with you on your next visit to get further insights on your experience to further enhance our service standards. Do please let me know at arindam.kunar@ihg.com of your upcoming visit, and I look forward to ensuring that your your feedback is worked upon to continue to be your preferred choice.