“May be I was expecting too much!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coriander Leaf

Coriander Leaf
Ranked #30 of 2,693 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“May be I was expecting too much!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

We went for a lunch at Vatika Triangle. We were hungry and chose butter chicken, yellow dal and stuffed nan and roti and two mocktails. We asked whether we can get the thali, but the waiter told that it will take longer, so we continued with our order. The service was prompt and we had food within 15 minutes. Stuffed Nan was excellent, Butter Chicken Good; but the Yellow Dal has a strange taste of Garlic and Ginger - May be a speciality; but not very good for me. The ambience was good but the seating arrangement was little cramped. Overall a good lunch, but may be I was expecting it to be better.

• Visited May 2013

Chennai (Madras), India
“Frontier Food Like it Should Be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

just love Coriander Leaf. I do wish it had a more rustic name for everything on the menu is a meat lover's fantasy.

Great Ambience, the decor is quiet, subtle yet screams fine dine. The unique placement and glass walls almost make you feel like you are in an island!

The Food - OMG the Chargiu Chicken, The Mutton Rawalpindi and the Dal!
Word of caution - order small, the food is extremely heavy.

VFM - Pricey but affordable enough for the odd special occasion. It is Fine Dine after all.
Service - Well its been a bit of a mixed bag in my experience but I guess one is usually not in a rush as long as the food laid out compensates for any other mortal errors.

India
“Excellent option for a great evening on Sohna road, away from the crazy malls!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

What worked for us:
- Tasty food
- Ginormous volumes (over half the biryani served as my breakfast the next day)
- Lovely ambience (mostly family), with a separate bar area too!
- Good service - kept refilling water, kept cleaning up the mess created by my two year old.

What could've been better:
- Prices. Its about 700/head even for teetotaller veggies.

These days we appreciate restaurants that manage to contain our toddler letting us husband/wife have a nice meal. CL ticked that box well with relentlessly good service while giving us good food in large quantities as well. We'll visit again!

gurgaon
“MG Road,Vatika Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

Visited and ate at Coriander leaf at Vatika Park at MG Road Gurgaon. Great ambiance and food.Not very expensive either.Great value for money.

Visited December 2012
Letchworth, United Kingdom
“Not sure food lived up to reputation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

My colleague took me to this restaurant as it was one of her favourite restaurants in Gurgaon. It was quiet and relaxing and looked very impressive with it's almost totally glass design. I'm not the greatest fan of Indian food and there was too much spice in nearly everything although the garlic nan bread was worth going for. Not as expensive as I was expecting either.