I've visited the Bella Vista quite a few times for meals now and can safely say that the food at this hotel is delicious! Recently tasted a mutton dish called 'Taar Meat' on the chef's recommendation and I know that I'm definitely going back for that one!
We usually tend to sit on the deck outside Serenade (the coffee shop) from where you can enjoy the best view of the mountains any place in the Chandigarh Tri-city area can offer. This is the same view that resident guests get to enjoy from the private pools outside their rooms.
I'd recommend The Bella Vista to anyone visiting the city. And locals should definitely go check their restaurants out. Oh and before I forget, definitely try their home-made gelatos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the city center of Panchkula, at the intersection of the Delhi - Chandigarh - Shimla highways, this quaint and compact boutique hotel is the preferred choice for the discerning business and leisure traveler. Unique for its Pool suites, Premium rooms with splendid mountain views and a complement of elegant guestrooms, meeting rooms and dining options. Proximity to the Airport (15 mins), Railway Station (10 mins) and Chandigarh's central business districts (15 mins), IT Park (10 mins) and the Industrial Area (10 mins), makes it the most well connected hotel in the Chandigarh - Tricity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your WelcomHotel Bella Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bella Vista Hotel Panchkula
- WelcomHotel Bella Vista Panchkula, Chandigarh, India