Excellent location, excellent view, very convenient layout with separate entry for all types of visitors. Very genuinely friendly staff. I stayed in this hotel for 7 days on a business trip and was very happy with the standard of privacy, comfort and above all service. Only negative was some very noisy ill-mannered guests, whom the hotel shall try to handle discreetly. Some clowns were around almost every alternate night, who would be talking at top of their voices in the passage at 01:00 am and their spoilt kids chasing each other everywhere, without an iota of care for others in the hotel. Here the hotel was too soft on such idiots. Apart from this external factor, its an excellent place with excellent staff. Will certainly recommend to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the city center of Panchkula, at the intersection of the Delhi - Chandigarh - Shimla highways, this quaint and compact boutique hotel is the preferred choice for the discerning business and leisure traveler. Unique for its Pool suites, Premium rooms with splendid mountain views and a complement of elegant guestrooms, meeting rooms and dining options. Proximity to the Airport (15 mins), Railway Station (10 mins) and Chandigarh's central business districts (15 mins), IT Park (10 mins) and the Industrial Area (10 mins), makes it the most well connected hotel in the Chandigarh - Tricity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your WelcomHotel Bella Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bella Vista Hotel Panchkula
- WelcomHotel Bella Vista Panchkula, Chandigarh, India