Although the hotel was under minor renovations when I arrived, the staff at Bella Vista tried their very best to keep their guest happy and it worked, from the reservation managers to the cooks in the dining room down to the housekeeping staff. I would definitely come back to this hotel, if necessary. The design and outlay of this hotel is beautiful. Next time when I book, I want an inside room on the 4th floor where the balcony leads into a large swimming pool. The service was good. Housekeeping did a great job in tidying up my room on a daily basis and the food was excellent. BTW, one of the best cappuccino's I ever tasted and I grew up living in a predominantly Italian neighbourhood in Toronto where all of my closest friends are Italian. For my needs, the location was excellent and the streets in Panchkula are predominantly quiet to begin with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the city center of Panchkula, at the intersection of the Delhi - Chandigarh - Shimla highways, this quaint and compact boutique hotel is the preferred choice for the discerning business and leisure traveler. Unique for its Pool suites, Premium rooms with splendid mountain views and a complement of elegant guestrooms, meeting rooms and dining options. Proximity to the Airport (15 mins), Railway Station (10 mins) and Chandigarh's central business districts (15 mins), IT Park (10 mins) and the Industrial Area (10 mins), makes it the most well connected hotel in the Chandigarh - Tricity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your WelcomHotel Bella Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bella Vista Hotel Panchkula
- WelcomHotel Bella Vista Panchkula, Chandigarh, India