Firstly I am enjoying the Platinum Status of the ITC Hotels.
Secondly they gave me the upgrade and other amenities without any word to say.
About the hotel :
1. Placed in a lonely area but quite and beautiful scenic view from the balcony.
2. The service is exquisite. People there are welcoming and polite to win your hearts.
3. The buffet breakfast though not lavish but preparation was great and satisfying. I love all through did not have to try too much. One dish and you get satisfied,
Best Place to stay in Panchkula. Walk in client they charge too high book it from the travel website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the city center of Panchkula, at the intersection of the Delhi - Chandigarh - Shimla highways, this quaint and compact boutique hotel is the preferred choice for the discerning business and leisure traveler. Unique for its Pool suites, Premium rooms with splendid mountain views and a complement of elegant guestrooms, meeting rooms and dining options. Proximity to the Airport (15 mins), Railway Station (10 mins) and Chandigarh's central business districts (15 mins), IT Park (10 mins) and the Industrial Area (10 mins), makes it the most well connected hotel in the Chandigarh - Tricity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your WelcomHotel Bella Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bella Vista Hotel Panchkula
- WelcomHotel Bella Vista Panchkula, Chandigarh, India