“Amazing Stay with a Magicl View”
Review of Ram Yoga House

Ram Yoga House
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend Rams Yoga House!!

5★ = excellent 1★ = very poor

Friendly ★★★★★
Clean ★★★★★
Quiet ★★★★★
Safe ★★★★★
Cost ★★★★★
Location ★★★★★
Good Vibes ★★★★★

This is the best place around Meclod Ganj, slightly hidden away but still very central. This is a newly built guesthouse with fresh paint, new furniture and linen, queen beds, high ceilings, natural light, spacious rooms with balcony, hot shower private bathroom and amazing views.
Ram and Manu will go out of their way to make your stay wonderful! They can organize tours, yoga classes, massage anything you like they will take care of you!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had such s lovely stay here!! With Ram and Manu who Run this place my friend and I felt well looked after, i actually went back for a 2nd stay and would recommend this place to Everyone who looks after a reasonable priced and clean place to stay. Some of the rooms have Amazing views. If you not that bothered or Lucky to get one of those there Is still a large roof top for early Yoga or just to enjoy the views or the near by chants from the Dalai Lama Temple... Have a Great time!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Ram Yoga House provided a clean and comfortable room with amazing view over the mountains. Excellent quite location, close to the centre. The room has all facilities, toilet and bathroom and hot water. Ram is a great person, very helpful, receptive and friendly. I was traveling on my own, but I felt really taken care while staying in his guesthouse. When it was raining, they cook lunch for me and dinner, when it was too late to go out. He is a yoga massage teacher, so it was a great opportunity to learn this amazing technics. He gives classes on the roof. Very recommended! Thank you Ram!

Room Tip: Second floor has an amazing overview.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The best room I've had in India!! So clean, new and fresh. The owners are friendly and even gave me dinner when I arrived late. Lovely lovely guest house away from the noise of McLeod. Highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2014

this place was one of the highlights of my 2 month trip to India on the spring of 2014. Ram is a great guy. He speaks great English and Spanish from his time in Mexico. He is a yoga instructor and teaches on the rooftop with a jaw dropping view. He is worldly, having travelled broadly himself so he knows what travelers want in a guest house. His place is newly built, clean, & bright so you don't get the dank, dark, moldy, and old conditions like many places in McCleod Ganj. All rooms are spacious with big windows and lots of natural light. All rooms also have generous & clean bathrooms with 24 hr. hot water. Every room plus the rooftop has a strong wifi signal. His pricing is also very reasonable! Ram went way out of his way to help me find things in town and offered great advice on where to shop, helping me find good deals and steering me away from those with dishonest pricing.
Next time I head to Dharamsala, I am definitely staying at Ram's Yoga House, as should you!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank bikebaker
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Ram Yoga House provided a clean and comfortable room, more importantly, I got a perfect view of Dharamshala mountain area. If you are looking for a rest place that is quiet and away from main street. I strongly recommend you to stay Ram Yoga House.

We had our own bathroom and hot water supply, all of the facilities in Ram's House are new.

Ram, the host, also hold a Yoga class for us, your yoga class is so great! Although we stayed for only 4 days in here, it's still one of my greatest memories in Dharamshala!

Thanks Ram!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Hello, I am a girl who come from Hong Kong and lived Ram's hotel in Jan 2014. Ram is very friendly and treat every visitors kindly. His service is well too. The place was clean that make us comfortable. So, I highly recommend you to live in there.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends