Sun Park Resort Manali
US$116
US$113
US$74
US$65
Golden Tulip Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$61
US$177
US$166
  • Pool
1,155 results
All reviewsfood and beverage managerf b managermr rajlive counternice hotelroom servicehelpful personfast servicehis teamnice foodhoneymoon roomroom viewfront officecandle light dinnernice stayservice providedfamily trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2014

If you want peaceful environment,a loads of nature around you,good food and a big thanks from your family and all these at an affordable price,then head to Sun Park.This is one 3 star property which is immaculate.The rooms in the new wing are spacious and well laid.The furniture,wall and the wooden floor all add to the taste.The staff is well mannered and competent.Food is tasty.They have packages which include breakfast and lunch or dinner.The luxury rooms and suites are really nice and worth the price.Top of it the personal touch of the owner Mr O P Verma makes you feel that you are in your own space.I have spent 5 days with my family there from 15thMay and we will go back there again.The Mall is just 10 mnts drive from here yet you are out from the hustle and bustle and that is another score for this hotel.Cheers!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank saugata
Superstar1222, Manager at Sun Park Resort Manali, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to read your recommendation and see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our hotel team! We have shared your comments with our staff, and I am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area and I truly thank you for your business and loyalty!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Pavan --
We Had stayed at this hotel for 3 days , it was a pretty good hotel for the price , nice and clean rooms and well maintained too, and near to the main mall road and rooms are of reasonable size too .

Staff were helpful and very polite . we stayed for 3 nights , it was amazing stay
next time i would book this hotel only when i go to Manali

only slight problem was there was less choices in the restaurant to eat

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Nice and clean hotel..at a affordable price.....in manali not far away from mall road... And has all basic amanities.. though staff need 2 be more polite ...... Views of room were great .... We stayed in a delux room has an amazing view of snow capped mountain ..... All in all was a gud holiday there

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I (with my wife) stayed here in Feb 2009 for three nights. We loved the hotel, especially the staff which is very warm and welcoming. The service is extremely good and the breakfast is lip smacking. The dinner wasn't very great. The rooms are pretty nice, good sleep quality and clean bathrooms. Bath tub was a added charm. The rooms have nice sit out balconies with very good view of the valley.

The hotel is located on other side of the river (slightly away from the market) which suited us as we wanted to stay a bit away from the hustle-bustle. The hotel does provide free taxi service to and fro the hotel to the market.

The hotel made our stay quite memorable and we made sure we returned to the hotel when we visited Leh-Ladakh in 2010. The return experience was also the same.

Kudos to the staff!

Room Tip: All rooms offer a great view. Choose ones on the higher floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Rushab,

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days, the hotel is good and also the staff. Food served is also good but not upto the mark. They also provide heaters to warm the rooms. The rooms has a very beautiful view of the snow clad mountains. The rooms are old and not in very good condition especially the washroom.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple