Hotel Himgiri
LE GRAND(Manali)
  • Fitness centre
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
All reviewsbudget hotelhotel rooms arerecommend this hotel to anyoneroom servicevalue for moneyfood tastenice hotel to staybreakfast and dinnernice personbasic amenitieshot waterhotel is locatedour honeymoonmanali tripexcellent hotelcandle light dinnermemorable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I am from New delhi and found very less time with my family due to my job timings and bussiness. I made one tour for manali and stayed in the hotel himgiri for 4 days 3 nights and found that all my tiredness was gone. Excellent facilities and service. What i ordered in dinner or breakfast, got much more than that. Excellent food quality. Room locations are the best and finest part is that it is just 2 mins from Mall Road Manali.

Room Tip: Good Location and Excellent Quality.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
himgirisocial, Manager at Hotel Himgiri, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Mr.Vikal,

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. Your thoughts are important to us, but we are especially pleased when the feedback is positive. It really means a lot to us. We try hard to provide the best possible services to our guests and their satisfaction is our reward.

Thank you again for your kind comments. We look forward to serving you again.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

i booked two super dealuxe rooms in this hotel for 20 to 22 June ..... the rooms no doubts were very good ..... specially the bathrooms we properly cleaned .... but the view from the rooms is not good.... also the geyser of one of our rooms was not working properly though for which we had to face problem... Service was very Fast .. Food was Aweome.... few further problems were that the rooms were not sound proof means at night if on the same floor we sitting in our room can properly hear the voices of the next room or next to next room ...., though this diturbed us as when we reached their at 8 pm we ate our dinner and went to sleap but at 12 pm the room next to us started celebrating birthday of some one .. the voices were clearly audible... also the bark of dogs dont aloweed us a happy sleap .. the person on the reception was very helpfull and kind also their service boy was very active and kind but the person who sits in the resturant was not at all good ..... he was very rude......rest all good we got 2 superdealuxe rooms from 20 to 22 june for rs 12000 on cp basis... as we booked 20 days earlier.. also a problem there is that they dont have fan in any of the rooms which is sometime neaded.......rest all good.....its the best u could get at this price...... i would again like to stay here if the problems i listed would be resolved..

Room Tip: all rooms are good but go for super dealuxe rooms..
4  Thank lambasahil364
Reviewed 23 June 2014

i had booked rooms through my known sources in manali..for super deluxe room..when i reached there i was shocked to see the condition of the room.so then and ther only i planned to change my room..that was a horrible night for me to pass..rooms were stinking..and when i told the staff that it wasnt a super deluxe..they asuured me it was super delux ..but when i showed them the super deluxe pics on my mobile.then only they realised and showed me a super deluxe room which was far mor better..but the view from rooms were horible.the pics shown in the websites are all useless.i guess it must be nice for newly married couple..but not for families..i would never ever recommend..

Room Tip: just go there and check out guys..
1  Thank komalsharma2014
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my family for 3 nights in the first week of June 2014. We had booked the holiday at the last moment so were not getting availability in the hotels of our choices. Finally we booked this hotel without expecting much out of it. It turned out to be a great choice. The rooms, food, service, cleanliness, everything about it was great. The only bad thing about it was the location. Its at a walking distance of 5 mins from the mall road but is situated at a terrible place. If you wish to have a river/valley/mountain facing room, then don't go for it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
himgirisocial, Manager at Hotel Himgiri, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Kiran,

Your thoughts are important to us, but we are especially pleased when the feedback is positive. It really means a lot to me and to every one of our staff.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We have visited manali in 20'th may and stayed upto 23rd of may 2014 in Hotel Himgiri, It was great experience to stay in himgiri hotel good service, nice and clean rooms, specially washrooms.The hospitality is awesome, we stayed in super deluxe room ,207 second floor.
I really appreciate it. This is very good hotel for us who spends more time in mall road.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
himgirisocial, Manager at Hotel Himgiri, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Safai,