“Nice College trip arranged by India Travel Way”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manali
Park Residency Hotel
Ranked #22 of 114 Hotels in Manali
New Delhi, India
“Nice College trip arranged by India Travel Way”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I being the organizer of my college trip to Manali made all the arrangements through India Travel Way.. Mr. Dinesh nicely arranged all the things for us. We had a pleasant stay at Hotel Park Residency. Hotel property is very nice.. rooms are spacious and surrounding scenic beauty is awsm. They gave us very gud service and food was also good. Discotheque they have in the basement is so awsm..
I would like to suggest one Beautiful place that is Bijli Mahadev (8000Ft above sea level).. This is actually not included in the tour itinerary but i would say that you should take out some of your time and must visit this place. You will get to see a lot scenic beauty. Although evry 1 can not visit that place cz you have to trek around 1.5 -2 Km on the mountains and oxygen level is very low.
In short everything was good and nicely arranged.. Thanks

Room Tip: Room No. 38 and 39 are awsm frm inside.. specially cz of their decorated walls.. And Room No. 36,37...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank apv442

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Hotel room was spacious. Has discotheque in basement. Food was also good. Location and view from rooms is excellent. I had booked honeymoon package, so got a candle light dinner in room + cake + flower bed decoration. You can get a heater at extra cost.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Sameer D
Pune, India
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I had chosen this property through some online portals was satisfied with the service and food quality from Hotel Park Residency and the view i must say is really very good in terms of the hotel which i had seen in manali not so much crowd at this place good in all the terms.Thanks

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank ajitroy18
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 16 January 2014

i planed my HONEYMOON in manali. a honeymoon can be memorable only and if the hotel is according to our expectation into the budget you have fixed. before booking this hotel i was confused regarding its infrastructure and service .

but when i checked in Hotel Park Residency my all confusion and fear checked out from my heart and mind. manager was co-0perative would like to mention the name Mr Pawan Thakur & he permitted us to check in 5 hour before i feel this was due to a good relation having with Jazz Holidays there were many clients of their company and we had a fun party all together which was arranged by the management of the hotel that was so sweet of them to do that all the service are similar as mention in its site.staffs were honest and cheerful. the food were testy and fresh.Thanks for all sweet memories we had God bless you all

room, bathroom, garden, restaurant, disco., all were up to the mark. me and my Husband were satisfied after staying in this hotels.we planed that if we got chance to next visit we will come again in Hotel Park residency a homely atmosphere.

Room Tip: Honeymoon Suite room no 405
6 Thank Aartidhani
Pune, India
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Hi this review is for the company called Jazz Holidays situated in mumbai & also would recommend Park Residency hotel manali which has awesome view from the room food quality is good cleanliness is good rest if we go for a 3* hotel we cant expect the service of a five star but the package given by Jazz was to fit into your budget for a cool and sweet memories for your honeymoon.Thanks

Room Tip: same mountain facing top floor
3 Thank fmarshal
Shivpuri, India
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We Went to Manali in December for Honeymoon through India Travel way.We were absolutely overwhelmed with our stay at this Hotel. This Hotel has all the facilities and amenities which enabled our fantastic experience.Would like to share my experience of staying at Hotel Park Residency in Manali.I stayed there for 3 nights and had booked Honeymoon Suite (go for MAP package - including breakfast and dinner) Stay was good. Facilities and Food are the things which impressed me most. Facilities are up to the mark. Food quality here is impressive.Staff was good and made me feel like home. Every item served was full of hygiene and taste.The location of hotel is superb. I would recommend each and everyone that if you are going for Honeymoon in Manali please stay at Park Residency.Everyday lot of variety of food in morning & in dinner too. If i again visit manali will gonna spent my holidays there only.

Room Tip: Honeymoon suite & Super Deluxe Room
4 Thank vishal683
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Had recently been for a couple trip to Himachal through India Travel Way and I would like to say that the trip was just awesome.Would like to share my experience of staying at Hotel Park Residency in Manali. I stayed there for 3 nights the place,service & food was awesome.Park Residency was just the 'BEST'hotel I stayed in the entire trip.Their room service is also quick.Just liked the way they surprised us by cake and a candle light dinner at Park Residency. Just awesome.

• Stayed December 2013