“Panoramic !!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of property
Common balcony
Chandratal Lake
Bonfire
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hinavij
“Panoramic !!!”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed at this beautiful property a few days back ..and cant wait to go back! Me and my husband had an amazing time ..just sitting and soaking in the view...serenity around the cottage cannot be described in words or captured in pictures...we were served with fresh home cooked food..the best to look out for is the fresh mint tea they served...you can reach till the doorsteps of the cottage by car without worrying about parking space..it is located just 3 kms from mall road and 5 kms from solang valley,the best part is that they have a play area for children...the kitchen is open for all with best amenities and appliances..my stay at Idyllic Inn was rejuvenating & I will surely visit again!!and recommend to my friends too!!

Your age range 25-34
20 Apr 2017
Thanks a ton Hina for your review. The confidence in our guests will surely make us push the boundaries further!

We definately look forward to host you at Idyllic Inn again!
Siddharth...
New York City, New York
“As the name suggests "Idyllic" - Thank you Sanil Anand and Family”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this property from April 14th to April 16th.

My work takes me to several places and I have enjoyed the experience and hospitality of best 5 star properties, here is a brief description of how my stay was different in the most awesome way.

Let's start with:
Hospitality - Better than any 5 star property. The warmth is such that you will feel like home.

Amenities - Spacious rooms, Double bed, Neat and Clean linen and blankets, Hair dryer, Geyser, Electronic kettle, cupboards with hangers, Western toilets with all the necessary toiletries in the washroom. The best part is the well stocked kitchen open for all the guests, cook your own food if you please.

View - Apple orchards, Mountains at your doorstep, Lush green garden, and calmness all around. If you are looking for a home away from your dream home, visit once. The sound of flowing river water at night is the best trance.

Location - It is near Nehru Kund and is well located and connected with Mall road Hidimba Temple, Old Manali, the main attractions of the valley are within the radius of 2kms - 3kms from Idyllic Inn. The best part is you still won't get the hustle and bustle of the city at Idyllic Inn.

I am a slave to a metro life style, during my stay at Idyllic Inn is when I realized that it's essential to stop and look at what Nature has to offer, staying at Idyllic Inn was a good decision and a mesmerizing experience.

I have already booked a room for a 2 days stay in the coming month.

20 Apr 2017
Thank you Sid for such detailed review!

We assure to make it even more Idyllic for everyone as the time passes by!

Already looking forward for your next visit!
ATulsian
New Delhi, India
“WoW! Excellent Cottage in Manali with great view all around the property”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I travelled to Manali with my wife and we decided to stay at Idyllic Inn. We enjoyed our stay so much at Idyllic Inn that we now look forward to be back in Manali soon to visit Idyllic Inn again. Room was good sized, nice comfortable bed, room had all amenities like water boiler, tea/coffee making things, weighing machine, etc. Washroom was neat and clean and had all amenities including hair dryer fitted and working well. Best for us was this Cottage has great views all around it, snow covered hill tops, green lands, apple farms, all could be seen with pleasure of sitting in room / balcony. Mall road is the main commercial shopping area and it was easy to reach Mall road from the property, I think it was only about 2-3 kms. Kudos Idyllic Inn!

19 Apr 2017
Thank you Abhishek for reviewing us! It was good fun to have you and your wife stay with us.
Thank you again and we assure to make it even more Idyllic on your next visit.
ragini s
New Delhi, India
“Natures lap, amazing food..”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

If you love nature, this cottage will mesmerise you...awesome 360 degree view!
Food is home cooked and delicious..it is customised as per your requirement...
The service was awesome and you will feel at home! Highly recommended...we just loved it :)

20 Apr 2017
Thank you Ragini for reviewing us!
Glad that you liked the food...We as a family are passionate about food which is what we like to offer to our guests. Looking forward to host you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing