“Beautiful home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of property
Common balcony
Chandratal Lake
Bonfire
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hkapoor20...
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
“Beautiful home away from home”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautiful location, peaceful surroundings with scented apple orcids around the property. Far from all hussle bussle of city life. Zero traffic.
Property is beautifully maintained with soothing eye catching mountains and river around. We got balcony room and view was stunning.Apple garden is in property we enjoyed fresh apples along our stay daily.

Sanil the owner is very cooperative snd friendly, he personally take care of his guests, with his help we have done para gliding and other tours.

Food was amazing all prepared by his mom and very warmly served by sanil’s wife Deepika. They wont let you feel that you are guest and treat you like your family member.

Overall experience was beautiful. We would love to come again. Rooms are cleaned and well maintened. If you loves nature and peace this place is a must visit in your list.

20 Nov 2017
Thank you Harpreet Ji for such positive and descriptive review! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hoping for many more visits in future:)
Florencia...
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Best Place to Stay in Manali”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Was staying in Idyllic Inn for my 8 days in Manali and it is a lovely place. The cottage has a very relaxed atmosphere and well maintained.
Clean room with free amenities(shampoo conditioner, tea, coffee etc), great location, freshly prepared homemade breakfast, and I love the view from their balcony.
Even the owner, Mr.Sanil helped to arrange our 2 days trip to Spiti Valley and yoga class, which is become a memorable experience for us.
Highly recommended and would definitely book it again for our next stay in Manali.

5 Nov 2017
Thank you Oka for reviewing us so highly! We also loved hosting you during Diwali an Spiti tour was awesome. As you now know we could also plan Meditation and Vipasana session apart from Yoga classes. Please do plan soon as there is plenty to see aka Leh trip next time:)
Shikhar K
“Beautifully located and maintained, very welcoming hosts!”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Loved staying in this property in the middle of apple orchards. Anands are a great host and ensure every bit to make your experience a memorable one. Beautifully located and maintained, delicious home cooked food, and very welcoming hosts. Strongly recommended!

6 Sep 2017
Thank you Shikhar for reviewing us! We would surely love to have you and your gang back:)
Khouzema...
“Serene, homely experience in an excellent location”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We spent 3 nights at the Idyllic Inn in Manali in July. Sanil, wife Deepika and mom were excellent hosts with fresh organic breakfast every morning. We were a group of 8 adults and 4 kids and the house was very spacious and clean. They were also excellent people to talk to about places to visit in and around Manali. The house is in a very green surrounding. This made the stay very peaceful. If we visit Manali again we would stay at this very same location.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Aug 2017
Thank you Khouzema for reviewing us! It was really good to host your family and we hope to have you back soon:)
Mohit C
Jodhpur, India
“Perfect home stay”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I went to Manali with my family in May 2017. This property what I feel is the best home stay property in Manali.Acrualky this property is run by a family and their jobs are well Defined.Everybody is perfect in their job profile. Food is yummy especially Aunty special pindi chana. Salil your non veg cooking is just perfect.I just cannot forget the trip.Thanks to Idyllic Managment team .

21 Jul 2017
Thank you Mohit ji for reviewing us! We are glad that you liked the food and amenities.
Katie J
“An unforgettable escape”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I wasn't planning on retreating to the mountains during my time in Delhi, but before I knew it, I was on the overnight bus to Manali. Arriving at the Idyllic Inn (thank you, TripAdvisor!) and with its lush greenery, I knew I was in for a treat. The property manager, Sanil, along with his gracious wife, Deepika, were generous with their time & effort. I was able to settle in immediately, my room was spacious, & the view was mesmerising. Relaxing at the inn, whether in the orchard or by the nearby tributary, is easily the best way to pass the day. Still, there's so much hiking to be done and historical temples riddle the local villages. Traveling solo was a little worrying at first but the property manager had loads of recommendations that set me on the right track. Needless to say, my short stay was far from sufficient but it certainly helped revive my spirits before I set off on the road again. It also helped that the scrumptious dinners were all prepared with love by Deepika!

17 Jul 2017
Thank you Katie for reviewing us! We have located some very serene spots near our Cottage which are safe for solo travellers away from the commercial areas. It would really be awesome to have you back soon:)
Sridevi V
New Delhi, India
“Anniversary celebration”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband planned a trip to Manali as a surprise for celebrating our first anniversary & I am glad he chose to stay at idyllic inn. It is a quiant wooden cottage surrounded by apple orchard & a spectacular view of the mountains. We decided to take a room with the balcony directly facing the mountains and the Apple orchad.Apart from the property, hospitality of the host is the next highlight of this property. The host Mr. Sanil and his wife Deepika take extra care to serve their guests. The food they served was finger licking good and was made with home grown vegetables. They helped us plan the local tours. We couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate our first anniversary.

17 Jul 2017
Thank you Sri for recommending us so highly! We would surely love to have you back soon:)"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing