“Excellent”

Ranked #5 of 299 Speciality Lodging in Manali
Bengaluru, India
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Totally happy with the service specially very satisfied with Mr.Rana's cooperation. And we were served on high priority, quality of buffet for break fast, dinner was awesome.room service,cleaning,room preparing quality totally managed and fantastic.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Sawban
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this review, 19 September 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

09816003359, 09418154959

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 20 November 2013

we have traveled all over india but such a Amazing Experiences we have not felt ever..... our experience at this Hotel was the best and Mr. Rana manager of the hotel his mob no 08628813359 who takes care of every guest and best arrangement as per guest requirement...... The staff of the hotel always greeted us with a warm smile..... the staff at the restaurant take care of each guest with good hospitality....... The Property is situated on a height from were we got valley and glacier view from our room balcony..... rooms interior is best and food is excellent.....

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I went to this hotel based on the review and rating in trip advisor. This hotel has lived upto my expectations. The rooms are great with nice views and the food was simply awesome. The hospitality and service was also great. Special thanks to Manager, Rana-8628813359,who made our stay memorable.

Room Tip: check the room types before you book
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We stayed with a group of 10 people on 15th nov 2013.... and booked holiday
cottage.....had a pleasant and comfortable stay and enjoyed bon fire at the night.... all the arrangements were in time and the service were simply superb...the staff and servicemen were very polite and co operative..... food was excellent and tasty... Special thanks to mr.Rana he made our stay into a memorable moments....regards rajiv sabu and party.. 07676544499

• Stayed November 2013

Kanpur, India
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The Review Section of this Hotel is already Flooded with such Amazing Experiences that i feel I have no words left to describe our experience at this Hotel. Thanks to Mr. Rana (mob # 8628813359) who took care that everything was arranged as per the Itinerary. The front desk staff always greeted us with a warm smile, the staff at the restaurant took care of each guest courteously. The Property is well taken care of, the scenic view from our room balcony was very refreshing and Bracing. Guaranteed paisa vasool holiday!!!! Cheers!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Had my stay from 6th Nov to 8th Nov in Holiday cottage, had a fabulous stay and the hotel is well maintained and the ambiance is good, aptly located to stretch different areas in Manali.
The staff is courteous and is very helpful to address your concerns and are thorough professional people to ensure customer delight
Food is too good and they have provision to include Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner inclusive package.
Though, was not that convinced with the sight seeing package they suggested, can they can certainly improve in their suggestion to customers
Nonetheless, an awesome experience and much beyond my expectation was catered

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony can be asked on prior
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Gurgaon
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Mine and my friend's family stayed with them from 2nd Nov till 4th Nov. The experience was simply excellent. The property is very neat and clean and well maintained. The staff is courteous and very friendly. I met the owner and found him a down to earth gentleman who takes his business seriously and for whom customer satisfaction is the foremost thing. I would also mention Mr. Rana (M-08628813359) the manager of the property who is outstanding in dispatching his duty. Give him a call and all your issues are resolved immediately. He was in constant touch with me since i spoke to him 2 months back...helping me all the way from booking tickets to guiding through the tour with best and most economic options. I must admit I personally saved Rs.4K odd with his guidance. The hotel staff is courteous and very helpful. They arranged for heaters etc. within no time. They don't have to be told what is included in package and what is not. They give a personal touch to their service. My stay was excellent. When I visit again will definitely put up with them. I strongly recommend all travelers to check out with them. You will enjoy your trip.

Room Tip: Go for ground floor rooms with garden.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family