US$114
  • Pool
US$109
US$72
Orbitz.com
Golden Tulip Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$61
Hotel Greenfields(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Restaurant
All reviewspure veghappy holidayingpool tablevegetarian foodmanali tripexcellent food qualityroom servicerecommend this hotelhouse keepingperfect locationexcellent hotelgreat hospitalitynon vegaffordable pricea wonderful staystayed here for nightskeep up the good work
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed for 2 days in The river crescent resort in manali. I was alone there but due to facilities of this resort and services i did not feel bored a minute there. Actually i was there on tour so i enjoy many location in manali but i am talking about when i returned to resort. For me resort is also a spot to see because its on very good location and seems like very attractive fort. I enjoy both manali and location of this resort means enjoy there 24 x 2 Days. Very good experience in manali.

Room Tip: jaipur to manali
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank harsahaymahawar
rivercrescent, General Manager at The River Crescent Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Harsa ji,
On behalf of team The River Crescent Resort, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your valuable comments.
Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That’s why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s effort and takes the time to say “Thank you “.
We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of The River Crescent Resort is to provide exceedingly dependable service to all our guests, at reasonable prices. But it is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodation and services we provide.
Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We’re committed to total guest satisfaction and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My name is lalit and i am from Aligarh and i am working in a hotel so i go always to many tourist spots to increase business of my hotel and due to this reason i was in manali in The river crescent resort. As i told you that i go always to many tourist spots but services and facilities of this resort are very impressive.

I will suggest you all if you are reading this review that choose this resort in manali if you want to enjoy your tour with very good services.

Good room, good food, very good location.

Room Tip: River side room is awesome.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
rivercrescent, General Manager at The River Crescent Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Lalit Ji ,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Hi my name is Mukul and i am from Alwar (Rajasthan). I am mentioning here our feeling duration tour of Manali. I was stay with our two friends in this resort and I am surprised by see scene of manali from our room, Awesome looking of manali at our first sight from this resort (River side room recommended if you want to see same). I am giving thanks to this resort’s members for his excellent and quick services. In last want to say that if you are planning for manali (Does not matter single or couple or family or with friends) must check once this resort’s location and services. Marvelous.....

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sir ,

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I am from bihar and i was in manali with my husband after few months of our marriage. We were there for one week in First of this year. My husband told me that we should spend more days here and its my thought also but due to many family and official works we were unable to stay more. But i enjoy more than our expectation in this resort and services of there staffs. We got always all things very quickly does not matter we were ordering for dinner, lunch or for car. Excellent services and very attractive resort at beautiful place. We can not forgot this trip to our all life.

Room Tip: Best for all person does not matter you are a couple or with family.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Shanku Ji ,

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I miss manali lots. I was there in march with our team. It was just a business trip by our company but after visit manali we changed our plan and stay there for two more days to withdraw this opportunity. We stay in this resort in manali and will say that if manali is paradise then this resort is also part of paradise to make manali more beautiful and attractive. Very good quality of food, quick services and also all things are available there to enjoy fully and to make your trip memorable

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
rivercrescent, General Manager at The River Crescent Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Shaffy ji ,