“Best Suggestion By My Friend for Manali”

Ranked #29 of 123 Hotels in Manali
Agartala, India
“Best Suggestion By My Friend for Manali”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I recently came from manali and really manali is popular due to many reasons (I saw after visit there). On of my best friends Ajay recommend me for manali and for this resorts because of location, services and food quality. When i went to manali its this resort is really on very limit distance and near of highway. When i was booking room then asked for river side room as recommended by my friend. When i entered in the room then i saw river side view wowwww, i found more interesting scenary than he explained. Another all things are also excellent like services, staffs behaviour, food quality etc. Thanks Ajay for recommend me about this in manali tour and thanks also to members of this hotel for your kind behave and very good services.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Amit662

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Raipur, India
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I am Suman and really i am feeling happy this time because of my best feeling with manali. Actually i said always our husband for trip with him for few days outside like any hill station or any other new place but due to busy work schedule he did not arrange any trip for us. But one day he came to home and said that tomorrow we are going to manali ..... Oh i can express my feeling in word here. Then we were in Manali for 2 days. What a awesome place. We stayed in this resort and this resort is also very unique for me because i am vegetarian, here we got many types of delicious foods. Location of this resort is also very good. I will suggest that if you want to plane for manali with your soul partner then must visit here because of its facilities and specially for its location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SumanYadav
rivercrescent, General Manager at The River Crescent Resort, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Suman ji ,
On behalf of team The River Crescent Resort, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your valuable comments.
Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That’s why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s effort and takes the time to say “Thank you “.
We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of The River Crescent Resort is to provide exceedingly dependable service to all our guests, at reasonable prices. But it is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodation and services we provide.
Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We’re committed to total guest satisfaction and look forward to your next visit.
Alwar, India
Reviewed 28 May 2014

best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............best hotel at manali............

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank 1239872014
Dear Sir ,
Jaipur, India
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed for 2 days in The river crescent resort in manali. I was alone there but due to facilities of this resort and services i did not feel bored a minute there. Actually i was there on tour so i enjoy many location in manali but i am talking about when i returned to resort. For me resort is also a spot to see because its on very good location and seems like very attractive fort. I enjoy both manali and location of this resort means enjoy there 24 x 2 Days. Very good experience in manali.

Room Tip: jaipur to manali
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank harsahaymahawar
Dear Harsa ji,
Jaipur, India
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My name is lalit and i am from Aligarh and i am working in a hotel so i go always to many tourist spots to increase business of my hotel and due to this reason i was in manali in The river crescent resort. As i told you that i go always to many tourist spots but services and facilities of this resort are very impressive.

I will suggest you all if you are reading this review that choose this resort in manali if you want to enjoy your tour with very good services.

Good room, good food, very good location.

Room Tip: River side room is awesome.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
rivercrescent, General Manager at The River Crescent Resort, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Lalit Ji ,
Royse City, Texas
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Hi my name is Mukul and i am from Alwar (Rajasthan). I am mentioning here our feeling duration tour of Manali. I was stay with our two friends in this resort and I am surprised by see scene of manali from our room, Awesome looking of manali at our first sight from this resort (River side room recommended if you want to see same). I am giving thanks to this resort’s members for his excellent and quick services. In last want to say that if you are planning for manali (Does not matter single or couple or family or with friends) must check once this resort’s location and services. Marvelous.....

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Sir ,
Bihar Sharif, India
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I am from bihar and i was in manali with my husband after few months of our marriage. We were there for one week in First of this year. My husband told me that we should spend more days here and its my thought also but due to many family and official works we were unable to stay more. But i enjoy more than our expectation in this resort and services of there staffs. We got always all things very quickly does not matter we were ordering for dinner, lunch or for car. Excellent services and very attractive resort at beautiful place. We can not forgot this trip to our all life.

Room Tip: Best for all person does not matter you are a couple or with family.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple