“Cool Place to Enjoy all Moments in Manali”

The River Crescent Resort
Ranked #30 of 114 Hotels in Manali
Nagpur, India
“Cool Place to Enjoy all Moments in Manali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Me and my friends was there for two days. Actually we was there to enjoy lots freely with our friends, We booked our rooms in this the river crescent resort. Our plan was go outside with our group and enjoy by all ways but this resort facilities are also very good and we enjoy more than our expectation in this resort also. Dance, dine etc etc. Really its very heart touching tour for me and specially we all miss all members of this resort. My friends said that dinner, lunch, breakfast is also very good (I can not say because i dont like veg and generally i ate outside here). But after all this resort is awesome spot in manali to enjoy and see manali with very comfortable feeling.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Celenti

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I will not say that this resort is best because i am moving regular one to another state in India due to our company work, But i saw first time review option online and that is why i am putting here our first review of Manali. I was there for two days i did our work and see manali also but want to say about this resort also that according to my experience its one of the best resort in manali because i use regular services of hotel or resort in other state but this hotel management, facilities and services are very good. Staffs behave are also familiar. They did his best to satisfied me and i am fully satisfied by all ways.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank ZoyaSiddique
Patna, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was in manali with my wife in july 2014. I book this resort from on of my friend suggestion online. I was choosing all things very carefully because it was my honeymoon trip. I notice this resort's reviews is more better than other and my friend also suggest for this so i book this resort and found more better services than our expectation. Me and my wife both are very thanks full for this resort's staffs also because of very familiar and good behave with us. All things are better like lunch, dinner, breakfast, services etc. For me this resort is providing very excellent services for very affordable price. And manali is very attractive place but this resort help us more to increase our memorable moment. Thanks to you all.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank NeerajCh0udhary
Greater Noida, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Basically i am from village and i joined in Police about two months ago. Then i planed for tour first time, My friends suggest me for manali and i went to manali. I stayed in this resort for three days and because i enter first time in any resort so i was very excited. I watch lots of movie on on super screen of this resort, excellent view from room, very good quality of food. And in short my first tour is awesome for me. Because now i am in job so i plan regular for tour and i will visit this resort again, it sure.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Bharatsingh2014
Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

Hi, My name is surendra and i was in manali for two days in july with my family. Its my best trip with family (My parents and my brother). We stayed in this resort because my father was book room online. I feel glad to say that services of this resort is very good and for me specially location of this resort. Interior is very good but this resort is pure veg and i used other hotel for non veg because i prefer in tour non veg but food quality of this resort is good (I ate with my family many time here also). In short my this trip is one of the best trip of life.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank SurendraBharti
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I was in manali with my husband and son. This resort's facilities are very good and its ease our about all way. My baby and my husband both are fan of this resort's services like baby care service, cleaning service, order deliver time etc etc. Manali is very good and attractive spot and this resort is also at good location to make visitors more happy. I market there lots of things to make my family tour memorable. I dont know about other resort or hotel in manali but i think services of others will be not good than this resort. Thanks lots for your services.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Madhyapur Thimi, Nepal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am a teacher and my school is planning for manali tour with our 10th final students. We choosed all things on internet like transport, hotel etc. After check review we book this resort for couple of day. I have no words to say more but want to say in short that this hotel services are very good, we got all things very frequently as this report promised us. Our students are also very happy and satisfied by services of this resort. Main important thing of this resort is Veggie. (May be not for you but for me its very special because of very tasty and full of quality). I am not sure about our next trip because our head will decide about it but i will personally recommend this resort because of his services and dedicated staffs to do his best.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business