“Celebration With My Husband at Manali”

The River Crescent Resort
Ranked #31 of 118 Hotels in Manali
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Celebration With My Husband at Manali”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Its just celebration party by my husband at manali. My husband bought a car and he told me that what you do you want from me now. I told him for two three days tour to any attractive place. I dont know who suggest him but in evening he told me that we are going to manali and all plans are prepared already. We visit to manali and stay in this resort for three days. What a memorable moments with my husband because basically i am from village and when i saw this resort ... uffff. Seems like paradise. All things are very well specially bed quality, tv etc. Services are very good, food quality is awesome. I have no words to describe my happiness with this tour and this resort support us lots.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Hi, i am khushboo and i live in delhi for competition preparation. I was in manali few days before with my family, my father, my mom, my brothers. We took room in this resort (The River Crescent Resort). We enjoy lots here because me and my brother dance in our room with super screen TV. Well interior decoration and also well outdoor looking from room. Services are quite good. There are many things to say but i want to say only that with our family we enjoy lots here without any problem and all members behavior are very good. Thanks lots you all to give us unforgettable moments of our life.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Mainpuri, India
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was in manali for my family business. And because i was there for business perpuse that is why i was not caring more about manali while i know also that its very good place for tour. But when i enter in this resort then i see single view of outside from my room ..... Mind blowing and due to this only i stay there for one aditional day to see all things manali. Really its very attractive place as people say about this. But i want to give credits to this resort for my tour because location and outer view convenience me completely. Very good services and all other things like food, cleaning etc. I will recommend this resort in manali for better services than other in limited budget.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Jaipur, India
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I went to manali two three times but this time I stayed in this resort. I was in this resort in July for business reason. As I have told already that I visited there third times because of business issue but in this resort all things are more better than other like relaxing bed, Yummy veg. Food, very quick service and all persons behavior is very friendly. I am sure I will choose this resort again if I will visit again in manali and due to business issue I will be here sure within few months.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sureshkumawat
Nagpur, India
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Me and my friends was there for two days. Actually we was there to enjoy lots freely with our friends, We booked our rooms in this the river crescent resort. Our plan was go outside with our group and enjoy by all ways but this resort facilities are also very good and we enjoy more than our expectation in this resort also. Dance, dine etc etc. Really its very heart touching tour for me and specially we all miss all members of this resort. My friends said that dinner, lunch, breakfast is also very good (I can not say because i dont like veg and generally i ate outside here). But after all this resort is awesome spot in manali to enjoy and see manali with very comfortable feeling.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Celenti
Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I will not say that this resort is best because i am moving regular one to another state in India due to our company work, But i saw first time review option online and that is why i am putting here our first review of Manali. I was there for two days i did our work and see manali also but want to say about this resort also that according to my experience its one of the best resort in manali because i use regular services of hotel or resort in other state but this hotel management, facilities and services are very good. Staffs behave are also familiar. They did his best to satisfied me and i am fully satisfied by all ways.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank ZoyaSiddique
Patna, India
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was in manali with my wife in july 2014. I book this resort from on of my friend suggestion online. I was choosing all things very carefully because it was my honeymoon trip. I notice this resort's reviews is more better than other and my friend also suggest for this so i book this resort and found more better services than our expectation. Me and my wife both are very thanks full for this resort's staffs also because of very familiar and good behave with us. All things are better like lunch, dinner, breakfast, services etc. For me this resort is providing very excellent services for very affordable price. And manali is very attractive place but this resort help us more to increase our memorable moment. Thanks to you all.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple