All reviews rooftop restaurant vashisht temple hot water beas flowing place to stay rohtang pass solang valley beautiful view balcony km autos awake bath rs road river ambience
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Those who love to remain close to the hustle and bustle of the town may not like this hotel. It is situated on heights on - off Rohtang Pass Road. May be 3 to 4 KM away from Mall Road. You can not walk to the town - it too far. although parking space is there, but the approach road and gate is not wise enough. I had a hard time parking the MPV. The food is good. Staff is also very good. Some strange smell - "sticking terribly" was there in the hotel's basement area where our room was situated and it was making us very uncomfortable every time we used come out on get in the room. Room was spacious. Excellent view from the rooftop restaurant and from the balcony of the rooms. You can hear the sound of the river all the time. Over all, we had good time in this hotel.

Room Tip: JUST DO NOT GO FOR ROOMS IN the BASEMENT or at the bottom of the hotel building.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
16  Thank AltafVhora
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Just got back from Manali and I can’t wait to get back. Surbhi hotel is one of the best service provider in hospitality.

Staff and Service – Everyone in this hotel works to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We had 100% exceptional service 100% of the time. Staff even helped us to check in to our flight on the way back and always remembered our names. Room service and Housekeeping were prompt and polite and fulfilled all our requests right away.

Rooms – Beautiful, clean, modern and cozy. Beds were very comfortable. TV, clean towels, and luxurious bathrobes. I fell in love with the room as soon as I opened the door.

24 hour room service – Amazing view of the mountains. You can have drinks up there, order food, chill out, and there are hot water springs at a walk-able distance.

Wall to wall carpeting, Cyber cafe, Projection TV. With Movies........You ask and they have it for you.

Multi-cuisine restaurant - AMAZING. We had brunch, lunch, dinner there…delicious. This place is renowned in whole manali for its food.

The location of surabhi in between moutains and apple trees made it one of the best located hotels all over india.

Finally.......Three words....GO FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
16  Thank SKR123456
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I Was amazed with the view outside my room,Lush green orchards- you can see river Beas flowing nearby.
Realy helpfull staff ready for service 24*7
Hotel Situated nearby Hot Springs which makes it even more worth Staying.

Room Tip: Ask for the room facing the river side.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
16  Thank vipul892
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in April 2013. The hotel is beautiful, location is very good their services are good and the staff are very friendly and helpful.Clean rooms with 24 hours running hot / cold water.

Room Tip: Rooms windows opening in the nature area are more peaceful (away from on road noise).

Special thanks to Mr.Prem. It was a Great journey.....

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
13  Thank Aaki2283
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Loved the place more every time I go...Excellent view, Perfect service and food, Clean, cozy and elegant, Perfectly managed Room temperature and hot water 24 X 7, World peace cafe with every possible menu of Indian and Foreign cuisines served fresh with perfect view from the cafe, holy and hot water springs of Vashisht and temple with in touching distance also the soothing sound of the Beas river during night makes this hotel the perfect place for me to stay and enjoy my trip.
Also staff acts as perfect guide for you for the place they even arrange for necessary guidance and equipment if you are planning a expedition or just a joyride staff will arrange for a bike, rafting, or paragliding I have experienced it all in logical rates courtesy their hotel staff.
I have visited laddakh on my bike via rohtang, kaja, shimla and their exact map and guidance was life saver on that road they have perfect idea of weather conditions, roads and whole area which can be life saver went to Jogani falls which you can explore on foot...amazing place that is and historical as well.
Also it is well connected to manali bus stand you will always find a long queue of autos and taxi's waiting you can also hire a shred taxi or auto as well and if you have your own vehicle as I always do they have proper parking and one person is there always to manage the smooth passage and security of your vehicle. So over all that is a complete thumbs up for me.

Room Tip: Always choose a room with balcony facing the river that is awesome view and sound of river is just amazing.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends