We stayed at Apple Country for four days (3rd - 6th oct '11). The stay was simply awesome. Hotel offered us great food, nice ambient rooms n overall interiors, ample parking space, amenities like kairali spa, bar n discotheque.
Although we're regular visitors(once in two years) of Apple Country, the hotel amazes us everytime but doing every sort of small n big delightful changes. Management is superb n pleasing at all levels, keeps itself up-to-date with the changing trends in the hospitality industry. The staff try to provide you with almost everything. Our last to last experience was the best amongst all. Experienced snowfall for the first time. It snowed heavily in the hotel lawns but not in the main market. At that time the height at which this hotel is located proved to be an icing on the cake. Totally secluded from the hustle and bustle of the main market, the tourists can get a time off n can relax (which is the true meaning of a vacation).
Me being a non-vegetarian have absolutely no offences against the hotel offering pure vegetarian food as I don't expect the hilly area's non-veg food to be as delightful / tasty / hygienic as my hometown's.
Overall it was a great experience staying out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Resorts Manali
- Apple Country Hotel Manali