“Apple Country - Excellent place to stay!!”

Apple Country Resort
Ranked #7 of 114 Hotels in Manali
New Delhi, India
“Apple Country - Excellent place to stay!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I've been staying for 4 days at the ‘Apple Country’. The stay was really nice and so is the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.

Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met was at the reception. He explained everything I had available and offered the welcome drink. He also handed over a form with lots of complementary offers the hotel used to provide for the couples. Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The shower seems to be bigger than my house.

Very rich and tasty food, I loved they asked and served my favorite dish at the dinner, and I found that the best around. The staff is very courteous and shows empathy towards guests needs without wasting a minute.

I enjoyed complimentary bar vouchers at the disc as well as complimentary Ayurveda message at the spa. Looking at so many things, you can pretty much stay in the hotel all day without getting bored. Moreover, the Hotel is at the best location as you can visit Hadimba temple, Mall Road...etc by walk.

These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

Room Tip: Don't choose the room closest to the Disc (at 1st floor) as loud music can disturb you if you ar...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank isandy_in

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 8 June 2012

very nice hotel, very friendly and helpful staff.good service, great vege food.would love to stay again with family.

Room Tip: go for the hotel if u r with family.although no a/c so heat during afternoon was not bearable,but re...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Charu G
hyderbad
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Awsome experience to me during my stay in APPLE COUNTRY in manali...it was really great experience to me..in my honeymoon.I could watch Himalayas from the resturant...i have nothing to comment about it..Hospatality is very good... I had been to Rohtang Pass one day during my trip it was late by the time i reach to hotel for lunch.. i was really impressed with one of the servant who served me..though the lunch time is finished..i was afraid that i may disappoint my wife as we didnt have breakfast that day..but finally we both enjoyed our stay in APPLE COUNTRY(manali) and will visit it again..

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank goodguy123987
Raipur, India
Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

I had opted for the outhouse ( small bunglow on the side of main building. It was v avg place ( like any avg indian middle class hotel unlike the main hotel which is v nice n elegant)

I felt cheated as the prices were v high for the v avg quality.

• Stayed June 2011
4 Thank ashishmahobia
Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I applaud the service at this hotel. The hotel staff took care of all our needs while we were there. I was asked not to worry about anything while me and my wife were there and the hotel did live that up. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Pros: Good food; Great Views, Quiet (since it is on top of a mountain), comfortable and spacious rooms, good auxiliary services like spa etc.

Cons: The disco was a joke!

I have enjoyed my stay there and would prefer staying there again if i visit Manali. I would recommend this hotel for couples - probably not for kids

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank VikR_12
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed 15 May 2012

A lovely place, lovely location,courteous service.Good stay.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DonDenzil
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for my honeymoon from 27th to 30th april. hotel was at gud location gud view from hotel rooms and not so far from market area as well.The best part was food,its a pure veg hotel and food is execellent also they will add your favorite food to the buffet.Overall i would recommend this hotel.Only one minus point was there was no wifi connection in rooms,u can access internet only from lobby area.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank wasim1231
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manali
The Himalayan
#6 of 114 in Manali
Snow Valley Resorts
Snow Valley Resorts
#13 of 114 in Manali

Been to Apple Country Resort? Share your experiences!