“Great Hotel and services”

Apple Country Resort
Ranked #4 of 141 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Nice to stay here, great service and location. I will visit again just because of their quick response, nice food and service. The location is top hill view. Nice clean room and very cooperative staff. They fulfill all requirement which they are mentioned in package. Best place to stay for honeymoon couples.Choose Delux or honeymoon suits.

Room Tip: Delux suits and Honeymoon suits. Nice view from these rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank abhibhatnagar

Reviewed 13 July 2012

A beautiful location,the scenery from the room is fantastic,to see mountain tops covered in snow & the apple trees with blooms was a lovely sight.Would love to see the trees with fruits.The staff is very courteous & very helpful,food is good even for foriegners,we are Sri-Lankan.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I stayed in this hotel for my honeymoon from 05th July to 9th July 2010.A lovely place, lovely location and staff was very courteous. Food was Awesome . We online booked honeymoon suits. Apple Country is located at the top of Manali , very peaceful environment. We had a complimentry massage in their spa and first night they decorate our room. They have bar and discotheque.

I have enjoyed my stay there and would prefer staying there again if i visit Manali. I would recommend this hotel for couples .....

Room Tip: Do not book First floor room......
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ravibans
Reviewed 3 July 2012

It was the best hotel, I have seen in Manali. We went manali for our marriage anny. It was very comfortable stay in Apple country. Food was very good, staff was very courteous. We booked a honeymoon suite with a balcony. It was very beautiful. Even the location was very good.
About weather, it was pleasent - u can enjoy & drizzling in the evening. Quite memorable.
Most attractive place was ANJANi MAHADEV TEMPLE located near to sollang valley. From sollang valley, you can hire a horse to reach this temple (its 3kms frm valley one side). Its really a magic on earth. Manali is really beautiful place with a combination of Hote - Apple Country.

Room Tip: Dnt a book room parallel to disco on 1st floor, its disturbing. All other rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank deepavashisht5
Reviewed 25 June 2012

If someone asks me about my recent trip to Manali, I would simply say absolutely mindboggling experience. It was always a dream to see real himanchal and this year the dream came true when I actually went around the place along . Then a lot of research on internet and finally we booked a 5 day package from www.manaliwonder.com website . These people are recommended for cheap and good tours to Manali/Shimla. Ours was a Volvo package starting Dilli and included all.

It was all news from everywhere about the peak season in shimla, manali and we were really thinking hard what would happen to our hotel stay. But I am glad that we made some pre-booking for Apple country resort which was nothing less than a luxury to us when we reached manali in morning.

I was delighted by the way hotel staff greeted us and served a welcome drink which was refreshing early morning. My hubby and bro went around enquiring at the reception and meanwhile I decided to take a stroll around the restaurant area and as I peeped through window there I could just say WOW… Such a beautiful view..The whole valley had turned white with snow. As price difference between deluxe and super deluxe rooms was very less we had asked Manali Wonder people to book super deluxe rooms for our 4 day 3 night stay. While room had all comforts of central heating, LCD tv, cushioned mattresses , modern bathrooms for a relaxing holiday, it offered a great view of snow clad mountains especially in early morning.
We just opted for a breakfast in hotel and moved out for sightseeing and returned only by night. Complimentary cocktails were very much welcomed by my bro and hubby before we enjoyed disc party at night. But disc timings were quite strict I would say, as it closed around 11 pm.

Next day we just decide to go up to Rohtangpass and by the time we came back in evening we were too tired. So we just went for dinner buffet. While I was happy as I could get vegetarian food, still it was priced high. But on other side my husband was not so happy about spending so much on just veg food.. As were too tired we tried to sleep early but our sleep was disturbed by the noise from disc floor. I think resort management should do something about that.
As two days already had passed, we thought of experiencing all hotel amenities the next day. We went for the spa and also enjoyed the disc party at night. Somehow 4 days and 3 nights were gone by while shopping, trekking, visiting holy place like Manikaran.. all in all trip was fun and in this I would lend some thanks to apple resort for a comfortable stay..

Remarks: Ambience and service wise Apple resort is a good place. But food might be disappointing for some non-veggies..While silence prevailed through resort during day, nights are quite rough by disc noise which otherwise is good for youngsters. And yes fabulous services and rates by Manali wonder executives

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Sunanda S
Reviewed 24 June 2012

It was a great xperience to stay in d resort n all resort members hav better communication skill n specially attracts dere warm welcoming to dere customers........in simply words it was AWESUM

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Anoop200
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I've been staying for 4 days at the ‘Apple Country’. The stay was really nice and so is the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.

Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met was at the reception. He explained everything I had available and offered the welcome drink. He also handed over a form with lots of complementary offers the hotel used to provide for the couples. Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The shower seems to be bigger than my house.

Very rich and tasty food, I loved they asked and served my favorite dish at the dinner, and I found that the best around. The staff is very courteous and shows empathy towards guests needs without wasting a minute.

I enjoyed complimentary bar vouchers at the disc as well as complimentary Ayurveda message at the spa. Looking at so many things, you can pretty much stay in the hotel all day without getting bored. Moreover, the Hotel is at the best location as you can visit Hadimba temple, Mall Road...etc by walk.

These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

Room Tip: Don't choose the room closest to the Disc (at 1st floor) as loud music can disturb you if you ar...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple