“Excellent Resort”

Ranked #8 of 123 Hotels in Manali
Badami, India
“Excellent Resort”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Manali is one of best hill stations of north india, this resorts adds more life to manali everything in this resort is excellent from rooms to bathrooms , spa , wifi , food . I loved the hospitality given by the staff.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Mr.Singla,

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our Resort and services. Your thoughts are important to us, but we are especially pleased when the feedback is positive. It really means a lot to me and to every one of our staff.

We try hard to provide the best possible services to our guests and their satisfaction is our reward.

Apple Country Resort

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Durg, India
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Had a honeymoon stay over here in room no. 407 from 3rd to 6th may.
It was great tym to b here, all the staff were well mannered n courteous for the service.
You can always find a smile over there face.
Room was well furnished n cleaned.
N coming to the food- it was too good.
In our whole journey it was the best hotel so far travelled and i would like to refer this to others too.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Mr.Ankit,

Dehradun, India
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We a family of 04 stayed at Apple Country Resorts from 20 April-14 to 24-04-14. The overall experience was avearge. The positives first. The Property is very beautifuly with good view from the rooms. The size of the room is quite good enough. Parking place and driver dormatory is quite good too. Reception staff is quite good and professional.

The down sides, wifi is limited to one person per room. My daughters were staying together one got wifi the other did not, had to request the manager to get for her too, which was later given but looked that i have asked for a favour.

The Resorts only serves vegetarian breakfast and meals. I had booked my rooms with complemantory breakfast but its vegetairan came to know only when went in the morning to do breakfast. So guests who want to have eggs breakfast should think as no outside restraurents open early morning to serve you non vegetarian breakfast.

The service staff is not vice versed with resort menu. On my last day went for breakfast at 07-30 am as had to travel 500 kms to reach home so wanted to depart early but was told by the restraurent service staff that they can only serve breakfast at 08-00. My younger daughter bought to my attention that the room menu says at 07-00 am, I showed them the menu then the senior manager said we will serve. Guests are aware of timing but service staff not aware. Needs more training.

Regards

Sanjay

Room Tip: Choose Rooms with Mountain View as early morning snow on mountain looks marvelous.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank sanjayanand15
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Mr.Sanjay,
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is important to us and we try our hardest to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our resort.

While I am pleased that you found our rooms and location commendable, I would like to apologize for the shortcomings you experienced. We also regret that you missed non-vegetarian food at our resort.

I have taken note of your comments and have shared these with concerned departments. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed and actions will be taken accordingly.

Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concern with me.

We are looking forward to serve you again.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were a family of two adults and two kids - travelled to manali during Feb 2014. I should say that our overall experience with the resort was excellent. Cleanliness, Service etc was fantastic. The package included complimentary breakfast & one major meal. Restaurant serves excellent vegetarian food and the spread is huge. It snowed very heavily during our visit and the temperature dipped up to -8 degrees. The hotel had excellent heater facilities and made the stay very comfortable. Due to heavy snow the roads were blocked during our check out and the resort guys helped dropping us back near Manali in their Gypsy at no extra cost. Awesome experience over all and would love to go back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Laxmi_rony
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Ms.Laxmi,

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed in Apple Country resort in March. The check-in was very speedy & we were given complimentary upgrade to family suite also which was quite large and very well decorated.
Kids had an awesome time in the disco lounge that they in-house and the drinks in the bar too were reasonably priced.
First night we had buffet in the restaurant which was reasonably priced and they charged us only for the adults and not for our kids (6 years and below). The food was tasty for adults however too spicy for kids. The children could eat only plain rice and curd :(
Second night we ordered food in rooms itself with clear instruction of it being less spicy. The food was delivered very fast and was very tasty and the kids loved the Pasta.
Pros- Very neat and clean rooms with the hill facings rooms having large windows
Good food, order ala-carte in room and you would get even better food than the buffet.
Courteous staff, paid good attention to kids well being.
Discotheque is very nice feature as kids just loved it.
Cons - can't write anything negative except that the hotel need to focus on food for kids needs too.

Room Tip: Family Suites are awesome - large and comfortable with large bathroom.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ucans
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Ucans,

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3N4D. As soon as we checked it, it was clear that they value their guests. Their courtesy towards us was something that made our stay worthwhile. The room was good and so was the bathroom. The best part about this hotel was the food. 100% vegetarian and really delicious. Overall, we were relieved and delighted that we choose this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Arpit_Chokhani
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Mr.Arpit,

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I always try to first know about any hotel and then book, I wanted to book a room in this hotel and called their delhi office at 12:00 they offered me 30% discount while online on mmt website it was offering me 50% discount. when I told that the website is offering me 50% discount i again called and had conversation with kunal in delhi he offered me more 500 rs discount on what i was getting on mmt. so i booked the hotel from kunal 2 months in advance. When i reached the hotel the rooms were pathetic. I don't know why this hotel has less terrible reviews but my recent trip was just terrible someone recommended me this hotel who visited 6 months back but now the hotel is not up to it services and hospitality they tell themselves a 5 star hotel but not more than a 3 star hotel only the disco is good otherwise all old furniture and structure.

Room Tip: you can get more better options in manali dont choose this hotel
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
12 Thank roshan m
Dear Mr.Roshan,
There seems to be some confusion, may be you are mixing us up with some other similar name resort. There are too many discrepancies in the review. I am sending you a personal mail to get more details regarding this.
Regards,