“One Word for Everything : Excellent..!”

Ranked #8 of 127 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed in Apple Country Resorts from 12 May 2014 to 15 May 2014. I reached there at 7 in the evening and was welcomed with a welcome drink. The managers who attended us were very friendly and proficient. The staff was excellent. They were warm, well behaved, extremely friendly. The room we got was excellent and had excellent view of peaks. Parking facility was also good. Room was clean, Room service- it was excellent. I must appreciate they are extremely cautious about the service they offer. The resort is just 10 minutes away from Hidimba temple, 10 minutes from the main market. People can even prefer a walk to these two places if they like to. Though very close to market, it was not at all noisy. Sound sleep is what you need the most after you drive to Manali from chandigarh. I got that and i appreciate it the most..!

Apart from above , the food was excellent (It was tasty). I remember the smile of Mr. Mast Ram. I must appreciate the way he greets people with a never ending smile. Food when served with a smile becomes a master recepie. The entire staff was helpful. They were themselves willing to offer any help required.

Well AppleCountry, You made my days. Every time i will go to Manali, you will be my stay..!

I heartily thank-you for the service and hospitality that you provided us with.
Kudos..!

Regards
Manish Sharma

Room Tip: Choose a room with balcony..! To get excellent view of hills..!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manish_Sharma2107
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Mr.Manish,

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our Resort and services. Your thoughts are important to us, but we are especially pleased when the feedback is positive. It really means a lot to me and to every one of our staff.

I will convey your special appreciation to Mr.Mast Ram.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Me and my wife spent our honeymoon in Manali and stayed at the Apple Country Resort in June 2006. The resort has splendid views of the surrounding snow clad hills. They had a sumptuous daily buffet breakfast that was very enjoyable and the quality of food and variety was good. Their hotel is equipped with a gym for those who like to keep fit. They have a Veg BBQ with Live songs. Their room service was up to the mark, and we cannot remember anything unpleasant during our stay. I would have given them a 5 point rating instead of 4 point if they would serve non-veg cuisine....otherwise a perfect choice to stay for your upcoming holiday in Manali!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Giresh_Hotwani
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Mr.Hotwani,

We try hard to provide the best possible services to our guests and their satisfaction is our reward.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Manali is one of best hill stations of north india, this resorts adds more life to manali everything in this resort is excellent from rooms to bathrooms , spa , wifi , food . I loved the hospitality given by the staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Mr.Singla,

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Had a honeymoon stay over here in room no. 407 from 3rd to 6th may.
It was great tym to b here, all the staff were well mannered n courteous for the service.
You can always find a smile over there face.
Room was well furnished n cleaned.
N coming to the food- it was too good.
In our whole journey it was the best hotel so far travelled and i would like to refer this to others too.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Ankit,

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We a family of 04 stayed at Apple Country Resorts from 20 April-14 to 24-04-14. The overall experience was avearge. The positives first. The Property is very beautifuly with good view from the rooms. The size of the room is quite good enough. Parking place and driver dormatory is quite good too. Reception staff is quite good and professional.

The down sides, wifi is limited to one person per room. My daughters were staying together one got wifi the other did not, had to request the manager to get for her too, which was later given but looked that i have asked for a favour.

The Resorts only serves vegetarian breakfast and meals. I had booked my rooms with complemantory breakfast but its vegetairan came to know only when went in the morning to do breakfast. So guests who want to have eggs breakfast should think as no outside restraurents open early morning to serve you non vegetarian breakfast.

The service staff is not vice versed with resort menu. On my last day went for breakfast at 07-30 am as had to travel 500 kms to reach home so wanted to depart early but was told by the restraurent service staff that they can only serve breakfast at 08-00. My younger daughter bought to my attention that the room menu says at 07-00 am, I showed them the menu then the senior manager said we will serve. Guests are aware of timing but service staff not aware. Needs more training.

Regards

Sanjay

Room Tip: Choose Rooms with Mountain View as early morning snow on mountain looks marvelous.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sanjayanand15
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Mr.Sanjay,
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is important to us and we try our hardest to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our resort.

While I am pleased that you found our rooms and location commendable, I would like to apologize for the shortcomings you experienced. We also regret that you missed non-vegetarian food at our resort.

I have taken note of your comments and have shared these with concerned departments. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed and actions will be taken accordingly.

Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concern with me.

We are looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were a family of two adults and two kids - travelled to manali during Feb 2014. I should say that our overall experience with the resort was excellent. Cleanliness, Service etc was fantastic. The package included complimentary breakfast & one major meal. Restaurant serves excellent vegetarian food and the spread is huge. It snowed very heavily during our visit and the temperature dipped up to -8 degrees. The hotel had excellent heater facilities and made the stay very comfortable. Due to heavy snow the roads were blocked during our check out and the resort guys helped dropping us back near Manali in their Gypsy at no extra cost. Awesome experience over all and would love to go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Laxmi_rony
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Ms.Laxmi,

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed in Apple Country resort in March. The check-in was very speedy & we were given complimentary upgrade to family suite also which was quite large and very well decorated.
Kids had an awesome time in the disco lounge that they in-house and the drinks in the bar too were reasonably priced.
First night we had buffet in the restaurant which was reasonably priced and they charged us only for the adults and not for our kids (6 years and below). The food was tasty for adults however too spicy for kids. The children could eat only plain rice and curd :(
Second night we ordered food in rooms itself with clear instruction of it being less spicy. The food was delivered very fast and was very tasty and the kids loved the Pasta.
Pros- Very neat and clean rooms with the hill facings rooms having large windows
Good food, order ala-carte in room and you would get even better food than the buffet.
Courteous staff, paid good attention to kids well being.
Discotheque is very nice feature as kids just loved it.
Cons - can't write anything negative except that the hotel need to focus on food for kids needs too.

Room Tip: Family Suites are awesome - large and comfortable with large bathroom.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ucans
Applecountry98, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Ucans,