We stayed for 2 nts @ Apple Country resort in Manali. The hotel is very good and the rooms were neat and clean. The location of the hotel is good too, it is at the highest point in Manali. Overall, we enjoyed the stay here but I feel the tarrifs are over priced. The food in the restaurant was priced heavily and taste was just average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Resorts Manali
- Apple Country Hotel Manali