“(Aiman Khan,Delhi) Best hotel and best service in manali”
Review of Hotel Naveen

Hotel Naveen
Ranked #62 of 315 Manali B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 July 2014

we stayed in this hotel for 3 days from 13 - 15 June 2014 .The trip was very good. There is no problem in this hotel all the features of the hotel was very good it is located near to the mall road, The food was tasty, The staff of the hotel was very soft spoken and good in nature.I was fully satisfied from this hotel. We planned a trip from Exquisite India Tour . We enjoyed the trip very much and the Exquisite India Tour give the best . No such problems faced while travelling one point I want to share that I want to go to rohtang pass and the rohtang pass roads was closed from this I was disappointed because specially I planned a trip to manali for rohtang pass. The Naveen hotel is not responsible for it because officially the roads was closed to the order of the Govt.But I felt that Exquisite India Tour was little bit responsible beacuse I allready said that I want to go rohtang Pass if the the roads was closed we can extended the dates.They said roads are opened.other wise Exquisite India Tour give their best. From manali I went to shimla here also We enjoyed very much and the driver of shimla Mr. Ajay too good and good in nature I thank to Exquisite India Tour, Naveen hotel staff and Mr Ajay to make our trip happy and enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank aiman2014

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I visied this hotel in jun16 this hotel is very good in service tour pakages hotel have restaurant also and very good location I give 5 out of 5 I suggest you to take a look to this hotel hotel have buffet system dinner , breakfast it is very tasty and delcious nearby hotel there is many travel agencis and many more. Mr.Thakur is good support and very help full person

Room Tip: super deluxe in good rom and good location
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mukesh h
Reviewed 25 June 2014

hotel was too good
but main and big problem was that there is no lift facility in the hotel.
otherwise location,approach,all was too good.
food service is also good .
amble parking space is less found difficulty in parking the car

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tannu345
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 4 days and 3 nights from 14 - 17 June 2014. We were two families. It was a tour package and our tour planner booked this hotel for us. Let me start with some positives. Its on the road, ample parking, near to mall road and spacious restaurant. But these are not enough when you compare with negative points. Location is such that you will not see any thing good around or nature or scenery what normally we expect at any hill station. There is a foul smell all around the hotel, even in rooms and in restaurant which will irritate you all the time. The most important thing in any service/hotel industry is hospitality and customer care which is totally missing. No body will greet you or even pass any smile. There buffet which was a part of package is just like a LANGAR in dharam shala. You take plate and bowls will not be there. You will ask for bowls and they will say "Put Dal on rice it self...no need to have any bowl"!! Then you will start waiting for chapatis. When you somehow complete your meals, there will not be any glass to drink water. When you got glass, water it self will not be there!! So this experiences you will have to face every time, not just once by chance.
In bathrooms, they are providing only soap, nothing else. So its actually a budget hotel, don't expect anything special. I think one can find much better location and hotel in the same rates...so beware to go there!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank ferojpuria
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Cleartrip are booking rooms without the status of vacant room position. They are sending only email in this respect and neither informing the same on phone nor refunding the money. But hotel given room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Manish S
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I visied this hotel in march 13 this hotel is very good in service tour pakages hotel have restaurant also and very good location I give 5 out of 5 I suggest you to take a look to this hotel hotel have buffet system dinner , breakfast it is very tasty and delcious nearby hotel there is many travel agencis and many more

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Nitish P
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We stayed there for 3 days and we went for short trip after my marriage , rooms were decent although not very good but service and staff was very good and staff was helpful too,Food too was very nice ... hotel had a disco which entry for couples only after 9.

Location too is very nice its just on the spot where private luxury buses drop and pick up.

Once can walk down to mall road in just 15 minutes.

All in all nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Go for Super Deluxe room to enjoy view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple