Snow Peak Retreat
US$88
US$106
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Snow Park(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelocity
US$95
US$90
Travelocity
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$57
Glacier Resorts(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$57
  • Breakfast included
Chichoga Holiday Inn(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$42
Agoda.com
Hotel Satkar Residency(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$52
Agoda.com
All reviewshadimba templebreakfast and dinnersuper deluxe roomscorner roomvisit manalihotel staffhotel balconytop floorexcellent hotelthird floorown vehicleprivate balconysight seeingearly checkhotel is locatedmountain viewno lift
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here from 25th to 30th may 2014 and it was an awesome experience. I must compare the cleanliness and maintenance of room (125) and to any three / four star hotel. Food also very very tasty. All rooms have fantastic view of the snow capped mountains. All staff are very polite and helpful, specially VIVEK JI and owner Mr. Thakur. Over all a very nice experience. A big thanks to them.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank abhadury
Snow Peak R, Manager at Snow Peak Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wonderful stay, comfortable rooms with top quality food, i must recommend this resort. Beautiful view from room balcony, we r their 9th june to 11th june 14. The hotel staff are very cooprative and helpful, Mr. Luder are very good person over there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rajesh S

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We wanted to break away from the scorching heat of Delhi and also to celebrate my wife's birthday. I selected this hotel based on the reviews, mainly on location & hospitality. We had a very nice stay at this place. This is a peaceful place near Hadimba temple, hardly 2km from Mall; with a beautiful view of snow peaked mountains.

Mr. Luther is a very courteous host. He helped us plan our further activities during the trip. In house travel desk was of great help. The best part was the surprise flowers & birthday cake for my wife at the strike of midnight on her birthday. Both of us were overwhelmed by this gesture; which we will never forget.

In all we had a pleasant and memorable stay at Manali

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sudipsekarr

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed here between 31st May to 5th June, 2014 with my family. Finalized this property after reading reviews on the net. On arrival, we knew we had made the right decision. The hotel has spectacular views of snow clad mountains. The room (No.119) was spacious and clean. The hotel is few yards from Hidimba Temple and far from the maddening crowd. The food was awesome, the service was excellent. All the staff was ever smiling and very keen to help. One can enjoy the serene beauty simply by relaxing in the lawn. Must stay for those who want to relax with peace and calm.

Thanks all the management and staff of Snow Peak Retreat, Manali for making my vacations memorable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Dharminder1971

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This Hotel made our stay in Manali pleasant from the day one pick up from the bus stand until drop back at the bus stand. Staff were very friendly and courteous. Food was very good. Location is far off from bus stand.The driver arranged by them for the 3 days was nice person.
Nearby surrounding was not that great. Will recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms have snow view mountains
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family