Snow Peak Retreat
Hotel Vintage(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$56
  • Restaurant
Golden Tulip Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$60
US$70
US$64
US$110
US$75
Orbitz.com
Hotel New Adarsh(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$65
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewshadimba templebreakfast and dinnersuper deluxe roomscorner roomvisit manalihotel staffhotel balconytop floorexcellent hotelthird floorown vehicleprivate balconysight seeingearly checkhotel is locatedmountain viewno lift
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I along with my wife stayed in this hotel for 3 nights(26/02/14 to 01/03/2014). We enjoyed our stay and the service was good. The food was excellent. We also got a chance to witness a snowfall on 01/03. The only con that we found out was that the hotel was difficult to find though a complimentary cab comes to pick you up from the bus stop. Overall we had a great time there.

• Stayed: February 2014
Snow Peak R, Manager at Snow Peak Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Good place to stay in Manali. They provide very good service. The only drawback is lack of privacy in the balconies.

Probably they could provide a fan in each room because it is getting Hot in Manali during the day time in Summers

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and we have noted areas of concern by you
I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

stayed for 2 days with my family everything about it. Buffet breakfast and Dinner were very good and yummy.
The only problem was locating the place.
Value for money
Hotel staff were very cordial and helpful . I also loved the way the interiors are done.
I recommend this place to all who are planning to visit manali.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank ash_corner

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stayed for three dqys with family.Every room gives breqthtaking view. Nice rooms. Food is very delicious and choices always taken care even in buffet.
Rooms on first floor are bit small in size but best choice if with childrens as children got space for playing.I would reccomond this if you really want to explpre Manali.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank tigerphogat

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Been to snow peak retreat on ny bday . 10 to 14june (117)
must say amazing place cool calm and wonderful. A place I wud love to visit again with my family. Highly recommended.. keep up d gud work guys...all d best .

• Stayed: June 2014