Snow Peak Retreat
US$139
US$106
US$79
US$102
Golden Tulip Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$60
US$90
US$75
Orbitz.com
Chichoga Holiday Inn(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$42
Agoda.com
All reviewshadimba templebreakfast and dinnersuper deluxe roomscorner roomvisit manalihotel staffhotel balconytop floorexcellent hotelthird floorown vehicleprivate balconysight seeingearly checkhotel is locatedmountain viewno lift
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

One of the superb hotel i visited..must say the beauty of the hotel is must to see..its bit 10 min away from mall road manali but trust me its worth it...the staff is the best in this hotel they are so good to you that you fell like home there. the beauty from your room is marvelous and to watch the valley mountains its amazing. if one wants peace n great time with nature one should visit this hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Snow Peak R, Manager at Snow Peak Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed with my wife and 3 year old son for two nights here in July 2014. The rooms were good, neat and clean, good ambiance. The place of the cupboards in the room was cramped though. I would advise anybody visiting the place to book Breakfast+Dinner plan. Breakfast and dinner are both buffet. Though the food was excellent but timings were quite less. For e.g. breakfast started at around 8.30 AM in the morning and everything was finished by 10 AM and same was the case for dinner. The kitchen closes after dinner so if you are habitual of eating something late into night, you must arrange for yourself. My son didnt eat dinner and at around 11 PM he was hungry but we couldnt get anything from the Hotel. This was the only point that disappointed me a bit.

All in all, you wont regret staying at this hotel. It is 2 mins walk from Hadimba temple. Also, if you are a traveller who wants to visit all the places in Manali and you are dependent on auto-rickshaws I would advise against staying here since each time it will take around Rs 70 to 80 to reach Mall road. So unless you have your own vehicle, the trip might get expensive for you! If you are lucky you might get Hotel's delivery pickup or drop car till Mall road for free :)

Room Tip: Book a room at 2nd or 3rd floor that gives much better view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AroraSandy

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Hotel is in a quite location adjacent to an apple orchid. You can view snow capped peaks even in July from this hotel. Restaurant is good. The hotel staff are very helpful. Room was clean but not so spacious, the bigger rooms do not have balconies to view the snow peaks. You can even book taxi from the hotel at competitive rates. We even got complimentary drop off to the HRTC bus stand. However, the mall is few kms away which will cost you about Rs. 50 to reach and Rs 100 to return (climbing up).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I booked this hotel for two nights. It was as per the expectation, supportive staff, neat & clean rooms with good furniture & interiors.The rooms are spacious & clean. The garden full of roses is good. The food is good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank naveen121

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed there from 28 June-2 Juy. The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. They arranged for our sightseeing as well. Buffet was great with lots of variety. View from the room was outstanding. Management also provided us a complimentary dinner and drop to bus stand. The only drawback was it was difficult to locate the hotel. Would definitely stay here if I visit Manali again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple