“Amazing experience”

Ranked #15 of 122 Hotels in Manali
Vadodara, India
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

It was the first hotel i stayed during my honeymoon.
I must say that the rooms were awesome with gr8 amenities.
The,location is also good. Food also yummy.
My overall experience was "unforgettable and ever lasting

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HarshilParekh
Himanshurcm, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites River Country Resort, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Mr Parekh,

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

Special thanks for appreciating our food.

Thanks again for your review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights . It's a good and affordable place to stay.. Great view of the river and mountains from the window.. The staff was supportive, hot water service available 24/7.. Plus heater was effective .. Food was awesome..

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Himanshurcm, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites River Country Resort, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Mr Jiten,

Special thanks for appreciating our food.

Raipur, India
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Hey Guys....
This is Saurabh from Raipur...I have something to share with you all regarding this Fab.hotel ......
My visit to Manali was on 1st Feb 2014 at evening.....The Team gave us a warm welcome with there services.....appreciated.......
We were staying in room no. 314 it has a gr8 view outside the window....nice mountain view covered with snow....the room was also have Heater which is must needed as temperature was 3....1...-1°C outaide in these 3 days so its very imp to keep the room warm.....
They have Spa....GYM well maintained.... Pool and carrom table.....spa was chargeable ....pool n gym were free...
Very Silent not much crowded and noise in roads ....overall wat all is needed was full filled and completely worth to Stay....

Thanks Guys for such a memorable Journey

Saurabh Banerjee

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr Saurabh,

Thanks again for your review.

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Spent 3 nights and 4 days at this hotel recently with family. got a very good deal for a package and top of it got an upgrade to family suite room after reaching the hotel. though the season was ending but the hotel was pretty much occupied. the staff is really helpful, polite and well mannered. specially Mr. Viredner (GM) who even got our Volvo tickets booked without any commissions or extra payment. The room was quite big with carpet (much needed in manali), a oil room heater, clean and comfortable bed a fire place, living area and a balcony facing the beas river and snow clad peaks. The hotel also has beautiful duplex also. a pool table and a disco thique. food I would say was tasty and fresh but the spread was little narrow for both breakfast and dinner. Bathroom was not ventilated and had only one piped exhaust fan but it was very clean. the lighting the bathroom was very dim and low that for shaving I had to use the torch of my smart phone. Another let down was that the lift was not working most of the time during our stay. room is equipped with satellite LCD TV, tea coffee maker and a small fridge. hotel is around 2 km from Manali main market and enough autos are available to take you there. charges Rs.50 one way and if you are lucky you may also get a local bus which charge Rs.2 per person only. Over all I will recommend this hotel if you are a family traveller or even if you are with your friends. book the hotel directly as they have very proactive team to answer you back. I will stay in this hotel again next time. I ll give 8 out of 10 to this property.

Room Tip: take the wodden cottage towards the back.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Blink07, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites River Country Resort, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Mr Bhupendra,

I have taken a note of the deficiencies pointed out by you including the limited choices available in our breakfast buffet spread and the lack of lighting in our guest toilets. The same is already being addressed.

Thanks again for your review.

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We had stayed in this place along with 2 friends way back in Aug 08 for 3 nights in the cottage..

The cottage itself was very good with big bedrooms and spacious hall.... The view was awesome, just opposite the Beas and mountains on the other side..

Specially remember the apple trees...

Would love to visit again!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the resort. Positive feed back from a guest is the greatest source of motivation for my team. I am extremely glad to know that you particularly liked the two and four bedroom cottage units, they are indeed ideal for guests traveling with family and friends.

Thanks again for your review!

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!
mumbai
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I stayed for 4 nights in dec 2013 with my wife. The hotel upgraded our room from deluxe to super deluxe, the difference being a large balcony attached to the room (never used it, december is too cold !). The rooms are spacious, with heating facilities provided to keep the room warm. The hotel provides 24 hr hot water and uniterrupted power supply, which is a necessity in this town. The staff was courteous and proactive - I had to change my room as the bed wasn't comfortable - and the hotel mgmt were proactive enough to ensure the change without asking twice.
The hotel has a travel desk and a helpful gentleman who gave us guidance on various activities around Manali - I would recommend to take the advice rather than venture on your own, as there are a lot of tourist traps, especially when it comes to going to Rohtang/Solang.
The breakfast was decent, and the staff again was courteous. The room service was prompt, and reasonable. The black dal was quite good - we ordered it thrice during our stay.
Cons -a) the rooms are a little dark, better brighter lighting would help. The minibar remained empty, some basic stuff in the minibar would be good to have. The hotel can also add more variety to their room service menu.The hotel does provide a dinner buffet every night, which is quite decent if you dont want to step out though.
b) The hotel a little far off from the mall road - about 2.5 kms, but its not actually a con, as I would prefer to quite and peaceful surroundings around this hotel rather than stay in the busy, noisy and dirty mall road area.
Overall, I rate this hotel 4/5, and would recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: Prefer to take a suite or a deluxe room - you would get a better view of the river and the mountains...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Priyadarshini,

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the resort. Positive feed back from a guest is the greatest source of motivation for me and my team. I am extremely pleased to know that you found the service team at the Resort courteous and responsive. I am also glad to know that you liked the food served at the Resort, especially 'black dal', incidentally we get a lot of rave reviews for the 'black dal' served in our coffee shop.

I have made a note of the cons that you have listed including the lack of lighting in the rooms and the mini bar not being stocked.

Thanks again for your review!

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!
Faridabad, India
Reviewed 14 December 2013

The need to improve on their service, cleanliness. Food is OK, not that good.
Room wall to wall carpets are not clean. Also if you are staying on the top floor in duplex cottage, you might wake up late night if it starts raining, I did.

They also need to have a better travel desk as all tourist will not be coming via own vehicle. The property is bit away from the main city.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Akshay_Sehgal
Blink07, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites River Country Resort, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Mr Akshay,

Many thanks for having taken the time out to review our Resort. Please accept my deepest apologies for not having met with your expectations. However I do have reason to believe that you might have posted this review for the wrong hotel, you have mentioned in your review that 'the property is away from the main city', whereas the property factually is located less than a kilometer from the main Manali Bazar. You may look up our location on google to reconfirm the same. If you quickly browse our recent reviews you will also notice that our reviews, generally, over the past year and a half have been positive.

Nevertheless I shall be happy to personally coordinate your next stay in Manali and ensure that your experience is outstanding.

Best regards,