All reviews maharaja room magic show presidential suite table tennis volvo package value for money play area breakfast and dinner indoor games room service excellent food candle light dinner packed breakfast log huts area an excellent hotel place to stay excellent stay
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The Snow Valley Resorts at Manali is an excellent hotel in every respect. Our room for our stay in June 2012, was of a high quality with a high standard of cleanliness and service. The view from the balcony was outstanding. The food in the restaurant was excellent. The staff were friendly, courteous and efficient. It is an easy walk which brings you closer to nature.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

It was my best ever stay in Manali (Himachal Pradesh) and special thanks to Snow Valley Resorts, management. I booked Volvo package from them and believe me everything was well managed from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi. Room and bathroom was neat and clean with nice view from window. There were lot of inclusions and each & every inclusion were given with proper care and at right time. Staff members of snow valley are very cooperative, helpful and very quick. The best thing that i liked about this hotel is their location and their food. Food was served in restaurant and their buffet had a lot of variety and taste as well. I really enjoyed their breakfast and dinner. Food was really delicious, specially their gulab jamun and jalebi, rabri were the best. We felt like having home cooked food. There was a magic show at the resort during our stay and the tricks performed by the magician were like real magic, specially his last act in which we all were amazed with the fragrance trick. He makes us laugh a lot. That was the best part :)

The resort is totally wi-fi and was really helpful for me as i can check & reply to my mails. I and my wife also enjoyed playing table tennis and snooker. Having tea in their apple orchard garden with pakoras was really unforgettable. Will surely miss the same.

Special thanks to Mr. Bakshi and his team for making my stay wonderful and memorable. Recommended to families and couples and people who want to spend quality time in arms of nature. Will surely visit soon. :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Snow Valley Resorts introduces itself as one of the biggest Hotel of Manali having 50 rooms, with all modern facilities and decorated with local touch. It is situated in the most posh area of Manali, the log hut area. This area is absolutely green and pollution free area. It is located among lush green deodar pine forest and surrounded with apple orchards. The hotel basks in the Sun throughout the day, making the guest feel comfortable and warm. Most of the rooms offer excellent view of the Snow clad Mountain Ranges, Forest & orchards.
Snow Valley Resorts-Front_View..........Overall we had a good time and everything was as expected the food was great

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Thanks to hotel Snow Valley Resorts (SVR) manali for making my precious honeymoon trip memorable forever.
On making inquiry I received a detailed mail from Mr. Ravi Dhiman which has given confidence for my proceedings. Our trip was from Jun 17th to Jun 21st. I booked as a package trip for me and my friend who got married a week before our marriage. whn i made initial payment i received all t details regarding the trip along with the return journey tickets thru email.
Since i hv made all t arrangements i was finger crossed until visiting the hotel, once we were there i was the most happiest person...The travel coaches (Volvo / Mercedez) were cozy. Once we reached manali the pickup car arrived in 10mins. We were seated at the hotel reception since checkin time was 11 a.m. As per package i hv opted for presidential room..due to non availablity, SVR has upgraded us to maharaja rooms with no additional cost for 1 day.. Sightseeing vehicle arrived sharply as asked by us and the drivers for local trip, Rohtang visit, Naggar vist were so kind and helpful (nice arrangement by SVR). Especially i would like to thank Mr.Monsigh for his kind hospitality. He welcomed us after the 1st day of local visit with a honeymon cake & Apple wine in our room. Honeymoon cake was wonderful but the apple wine was really worst. There was a surprise magic show arranged at the mini-terrace of SVR which was thoroughly njoyed by all the people stayed there...kudoos to SVR.
The location of the resorts was mind blowing...with breathtaking views. The food served during breakfast & dinner were ok.

Pros:
1) Exotic Location with breathtaking views.
2) Hotel staff and their hospitality.
3) Nice arrangement of vehicles and drivers.
4) Honeymmon cake.
5) Cleanliness of hotel.
6) Packed breakfast @ 4a.m (on day of Rohtang visit)

Cons :
1) Apple wine, terribly worst.
2) Breakfast (Bread slices were too crispy..and the other item were manageable).
3) Condition of Pool table, TT table, Carrom board were akward.

For concluding, I would thank the entire staffs, House keeping, front office, room service & other departments for making our stay a wonderful, exotic and precious one forever.

I will definetly recommend this hotel for my friends and relatives.
Thank you SVR., You did it....and keep it up!!!!!
ALL THE VERY BEST.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

We stayed at this hotel from 19th june to 22nd june 2012. The staff is very attentive and helpful. Food is very good and the manager for F&B very accomodating.
We were disaapointed with our room. We paid extra for a presidential room but the location was bad, opposite another hotel block which had a kitchen and staff working there. We could not keep our windows open or use the balcony even for a moment. The extra we paid was futile and we did feel cheated. This room # 348 should be downgraded to an ordinary room.
Other than the above it was an good experience.

Room tip: Check the room before you occupy. Take a presidential room only if you are sure that you can use the balcony and it has an open view. The bathroom needs a shower curtain as it gets wet after a shower.
1  Thank nobbygupta