We stayed in Snow Valley Resorts for 4 nights in a Family Duplex Room as a family of 4 including 2 kids.
1) Very well maintained property. Kept very neat and tidy.
2) Rooms are decent in size and has every 3* amenity that you need including LCD, mini-fridge, Tea kettle etc. Mine was a Family Duplex that had an additional double bed with wooden stairs on mezzanine floor with kids having their own separate TV and window.
3) Excellent recreational activities including mini DJ (for hotel guests only and played between 8-10 PM), pool table, TT table, carrom, Ludo etc.. Garden area also has swings for little ones. Because of peak season they also organised Magic Show every alternate day.
4) Amazing location. You are in main Manali and yet far away for any crowd or noises. With fresh air and views from terrace, you can spend quality time with your family and books in total peace. Extremely refreshing.
5) The Hotel offers awesome views of pine/devdar trees and snow-capped mountain peaks. Treat for eyes.
6) Buffet meals offers variety and are tasty. On request, they can also prepare dishes with lesser/no spices for kids. Every alternate day is a candle light dinner.
7) Room Service is prompt for most requests and staff is friendly.
Downside: (Minor ones)
1) The main attraction/beauty of Manali is Beas river and its tributary streams. Snow Valley Resort is not river facing and doesn't offer any Beas view.
2) You need own vehicle in case you want to reach Mall Road which is around 2 kms. Although while walking downhill, you may get an auto-rickshaw. Coming back to Hotel is not a problem and autos are easily available from market.
Overall, we loved our stay in Snow Valley Resorts and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snow Valley Resorts is an enchanting hideaway surrounded by breathtaking snow capped Himalayan Mountains and lush green pinewood forests in the picturesque town of Manali, in India’s Himachal Pradesh province. The resort is the largest in the charming Log Hut area which is just 02 Kilometres from Manali Bus Stand and is surrounded by vast expanse of the apple orchards and offers wonderfully fresh, clean air.Relax in this elegant luxury mountainside hotel offering 52 rooms and suites that bask in the daytime sunshine creating a warm and welcoming retreat. The tasteful accommodation has local design touches with rich colours, wooden floors and plush furnishings along with modern amenities and optional stunning views.The resort facilities allow guests to dine in style overlooking fabulous landscapes at the Valley View Restaurant, The Orchard and The Terrace. Fun activities take place in the games room and the conference hall can host large events and meetings. Outside the resort there is a whole range of sports and adventure activities to join from River Rafting and Skiing to Gondola Rides . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Snow Valley Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow Valley Hotel Manali