“Very nice hotel & Place in Manali” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Vintage

Hotel Vintage
Ranked #18 of 118 Hotels in Manali
New Delhi, India
“Very nice hotel & Place in Manali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Me & my family visited manali from 20th Fab-14 to 22th Fab-14. We provide very nice room ,services ( Staff of the hotel). food was very nice good n tasty. Nice view from my hotel room. Excellent hospitality, staff and services specially in dinning area. This is the best hotel to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Vinita2014

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Vadodara, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Excellent support for trip planning at Manali and shimla during toure by Mr. Pawan kumar.

Nice hotel & location. Good service quality and food. Rooms are clean. Mountains views from hotel are nice.
good trip.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank PragneshFultariya
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed at hotel vintage with my family includes with friends. This hotel provide good services & food with cheap price.. Reception staff and all waiter was very polite and helpful. Rooms are clean & good size. Bathroom small but clean. We had rooms at the front of the hotel, close view of the valley. My family and friends is very impress for hotel service & location .I am delightedly recommend this hotel time visit in Manali..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
8 Thank karma05vision
Sanjay71, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Vintage, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thanks for your review and appreciation you have given to us. It feels good when we get rewards for the efforts we put to satisfy our guest. Sometime we do make mistakes but its your support that helps us to improve them. Regards Sanjay
American Canyon, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

It was worth staying at hotel Vintage. I checked out many hotels but price wise I found this hotel good. When I reached Manali I was not expecting much from the hotel but the services they provided to us were amazing. Mr. Chauhan the person at reception was in touch with us for pickup before we reached the bus stand. It was really chilling when we reached Manali and we were picked up from the bus stand immediately and was provided room even well before 12.00 noon as our Volvo reached early by 9.00 am. Room was neat and clean and food was awesome. I never expected this type of service at the cost we had paid in comparison with other hotels. I liked this hotel and was great value for money.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
9 Thank John S
Thank you Sir for your recommendation. Cleanness is the key factor of a hotel and we are very particular about it. Our property is not so big but we take care that its well kept and well maintained. We have always tried to put our sincere efforts to make our customers happy and satisfied during their stay at Vintage. Thanks for appreciation.
Faridabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

This was my second visit at Hotel Vintage. Earlier I came here on my business trip and had very good experience. I trusted them again and came back with my family. When I reached here, I was highly impressed with the awesome changes they have made in the hotel. It’s completely changed and they have given a complete new look to the hotel from inside. Service & food was excellent as it was earlier. Mr. Chauhan (Manager) and the service staff recognized me and wished me as I entered, which was a great feeling. The prices of the hotel room compared to last time have gone up but understandable. It was really well organized trip done by Mr. Sanjay from starting to the end of my trip. It was impressive to see that every inclusion in the package was updated to the staff and we dint had to ask for it. Wish them luck and hope to visit again after few years.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
9 Thank vikassharma63
Sanjay71, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Vintage, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Vikas Sir, Its nice to see that you liked the changes and our hotel better than last time. I gave you my commitment and promised you when you booked the package that you would enjoy more than last time. Happy to see that we were up to the mark in our efforts. Thanks for visiting again.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

It was an awesome experience to stay at Hotel Vintage. It’s an v good hotel, quality food , Location and outstanding service staff. I have stayed in many hotels at different places but would say its one of the best hotels I visited. Staff is very efficient and gives you a feeling of happiness and warmth when they serve you. The counter person was very helpful to guide to tour programs.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
10 Thank Pooja144
Dear Pooja Ji
Its really kind of you for sparing your time to write about Hotel Vintage. We would like to give our sincere thanks for appreciating our hotel. Its gives immense pleasure and satisfaction, when we come to know from our customers that they enjoyed their stay and liked our property. We would try our best to keep up to our customer satisfaction.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

The hotel is well located near the Market (Mall road). View from the hotel is amazing. We had booked a 3n/4d stay at hotel vintage and I must say the leisure was super amazing. Being a Two star hotel I never expected that it would fulfill my requirements. The Positive point of this hotel is that 1) it is well located providing an awesome view. 2) Good food 3) Wifi connectivity without any extra cost 4) Best staff. The manager Mr chauhan is a gem of a person. He helped us with everything like arranging for sightseeing, guiding us for local tour, and falana falana. We liked the work of the room service guy Mr Alam for whom we didn't think twice to honor him and gift him some stuffs of our own. For me Hotel Vintage has been proven to be worth the money. Hotel Ambiance is as good as a five hotel.

Room Tip: Room 303 has the best view