“My Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 118 Hotels in Manali
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
“My Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I am writing this review bit late. I stayed in Hotel Vintage from March 17th to 20th and want to dedicate some time to write this review. Even though the room was bit small than what I expected, the hotel provides excellent services. Hotel staff was very courteous and always ready to help with smiling face which makes customers like me happy. Another thing which I want to mention is the view of the snow capped mountains through the room's window, which was made amazing (some thing which I have seen only in dreams) with an unexpected snow fall during our stay. Also the cab driver provided by Hotel was a very nice guy, who made our sight seeing a really wonderful experience.

Only issue which I noticed was that neither room nor bedsheets were cleaned/changed through out my stay at hotel. Not sure it it was because I never gave the room key to the hotel people when we went on for sight seeing.

In one word for budget traveler's Hotel Vintage is an excellent choice away from the noise with a homely feeling.

Room Tip: Any room will provide the view of amazing snow capped mountains
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Ck M

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I had goon manali before but this time it was awesome with these kind of services. I was provide very nice services like hotel and food and etc. i would like to suggest every one for this.thanks a lot.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 178sandeep
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was my first journey to Manali.Manali is very wonderful place in India. Very beautiful hills & snowfall . I chosen hotel vintage for other people remain and it was a appropriate and excellent choice I took. Just like new areas and most of all the washrooms were very newly made which I am very particular about when I examine in into expensive hotels. We experienced Solang area and is a must position to examine out as we experienced fresh snowfall in Solang. Awesome hotel and would definitely suggest for remain.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Rakesh K
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I am planning to visit in Manali & call many tour agent and hotel but at last call hotel vintage . I m very confuse this hotel gud yr bad . I am search on Google see reviews & video this is best hotel and after journey I think take gud decision. It’s an excellent location , quality food and outstanding service staff. Staff is very helpful and gives you a feeling of happiness. Thanks to the staff who guided me before hand. Hotel is more than value for money and highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Rahul0011
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Me & my family visited manali from 20th Fab-14 to 22th Fab-14. We provide very nice room ,services ( Staff of the hotel). food was very nice good n tasty. Nice view from my hotel room. Excellent hospitality, staff and services specially in dinning area. This is the best hotel to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Vinita2014
Vadodara, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Excellent support for trip planning at Manali and shimla during toure by Mr. Pawan kumar.

Nice hotel & location. Good service quality and food. Rooms are clean. Mountains views from hotel are nice.
good trip.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank PragneshFultariya
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed at hotel vintage with my family includes with friends. This hotel provide good services & food with cheap price.. Reception staff and all waiter was very polite and helpful. Rooms are clean & good size. Bathroom small but clean. We had rooms at the front of the hotel, close view of the valley. My family and friends is very impress for hotel service & location .I am delightedly recommend this hotel time visit in Manali..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
8 Thank karma05vision
Sanjay71, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Vintage, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thanks for your review and appreciation you have given to us. It feels good when we get rewards for the efforts we put to satisfy our guest. Sometime we do make mistakes but its your support that helps us to improve them. Regards Sanjay