OYO 8606 Hotel Snow Princess
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
LE GRAND(Manali)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$70
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Golden Tulip Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$60
US$110
US$75
Orbitz.com
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$56
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstaff behaviorhoneymoon tripduplex roomtravel agentfood qualitywonderful experienceplace to stayvalue for moneyeverlastingroadmalljune
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Me and my family stayed at this hotel for 4 days....
Their menu contains Non Veg but they dont take Non Veg orders....even Veg dishes are of poor quality.
The Rooms are nice...bathrooms can be improved.
I will suggest to stay here and eat somewhere else......View you get from here is also great.

Room Tip: Ask for river view room
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Amurules
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Hi,

A little late to write this review, but its better late than never. I had stayed at Snow princess for 4 nights from Nov 16 to Nov 20, 2010. Right from the booking till my check out, the owner Ms. Reena was very helpful. Be it giving discounts, complimentary market shuttle, arranging bus tickets or a bigger room heater... etc.. I booked this hotel by seeing her initiative to help. I had stayed in one of those bigger rooms with a balcony. It was nice and clean. Had a bathtub. Had a good view too. Food was good and tasty. Even though the package had fixed menu to choose from, I never got bored eating, as it was delicious. The room attendants were nice and very helpful.

Negatives:
1: No centralized room heater.
2: No generator back up during power outage. (It happened once during the stay, as I had to search for a candle in the dark).
3: A broken tile in the bathroom.
4: Limited floor carpeting, made it a little difficult to walk bare foot on the tiled floors.

But the initiative to help covers all negatives.

Overall a nice experience and would be glad to recommend them to others.

Regards,
Binu

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I stayed in this Hotel during my Honeymoon trip to Manali. It was a pleasant experience which I will cherish throughout my life. The Hotel is located in a good location and its on the main road between Kulu and Manali and is about 2 - 3 Km from bus stand. The Hotel is very clean and people are very nice.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bhuvnesh P
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Me and my friend visited Manali on 2nd August 2011 and had a stay here. I am glad to say that our stay here was awesome. The hotel is superb. We had 3 days 2 nights stay and the had a comfortable experience here. The rooms are fully equipped with all facilities viz. TV, Refrigerator etc. and is well furnished which displays superior quality. The room balcony had a nice eye catchy view outside. The hotel staff was too good. They responded to our queries very satisfactorily and room service is very fast. The food here is too tasty and hygienic with economic prices. Overall our experience was very good and we enjoyed a very warm and memorable stay here in Snow Princess. Truly great value for money.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank anmolz11
Reviewed 16 June 2011

As far as room is concerned, the room has all the facilities and is very spacious. There is a centralized heater inside the room. The toilets are clean and you have a bath tub too.

Food is excellent and room service is also very good. The best part was the candle night dinner arranged for us at the Hotel.

Overall a wonderful place to be in Manali.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Sriram1986
renuj, Owner at OYO 8606 Hotel Snow Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2011

hi,

we appreciate your wonderful review and are very delighted to have such beautiful comments from our precious guests. we are committed to make our services even more better in order to make your stay more beautiful and comfortable.

thanks for all your efforts.

warm regards,